Í α𝗍𝗍є𝗇𝖽 α 𝗍єα 𝗉α𝗋𝗍ч (𝗁α𝗋вσ𝗋 𝗌σ𝗅𝖽 𝗌є𝗉є𝗋α𝗍є𝗅ч)

NOTES:

——

It was madness

Pure and simple madness

Tea kettles and cups flew around on their own, butterflies woth toast and butter for wings rested on plants, while tiny rockinghorses with wings journeyed from table to table.

Thousands of different desserts seemed to be found everywhere you turned, and no two tables seemed the same. Hats took flight, friends joyfully cackling and playing games, like croquet and an odd ringtoss game where tiny oysters waltzed around, the goal to get a ring around them.

She had never been more curious, more enthralled by this world then in that moment.

Although she had promised herself to stay on the sidelines and avoid the party for her own safety, she couldn't help but run in, dragging the other first years with her as Trey and Cater gave Elephys the go ahead to take a break and join them.

Alas, she often gave herself good advice, but seldom followed it.

———————————————-

In all the time they had spent together, he had never seen her so giddy and loose, so free.

Normally she was so fearful and tight-knit, overworking herself or shying away from her curiosity, but now she was running around, so far into her wonder that she hadn't noticed him slip away and join the party himself.

It made him smile to see her enjoying herself for once.

It didn't take long for the Cheshire to steal a Heartstabyl uniform, so he had alot of time to spare, and alot of people to scare too.

___________________________

Making her way through the crowd to the table, she checked the odd pocketwatch amulet thing, 45 minutes until Riddle arrived, if the clock wasn't broken.

Closing it, Ophelia looked back down at her teacake with a blank stare.

𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒊𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

A flick landed on her forehead, snapping her back to reality momentarily as she faceplanted onto the table while Ace laughed beside her.

"Yup, Ophelias officially regretting everything already. I didn't think you'd last that long."

She felt something poke her cheek, but remained with her head to the table cloth until an unexpected voice chimed in.

"Awww, and just as I came to saw hi to mew?"

Nearly falling out of her seat, the three, now perhaps four people at the table doing the same as Che'nya appeared, floating above the table in a Heartstabyl dorm uniform.

"Che'nya?! When did you—I mean how long have you been here?"

"Hmm, purrhaps..ever since mew got here? Meowby a little less?"

Deuce, who had nearly dropped his plate from the scare, seemed to be regaining his thoughts, although he had the advantage, given he usually didn't have many.