𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚛𝚢 : 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝

Authors Note
———
This is those we've met so far's first impression of Estelle / Ophelia , and their suspicions, opinions, and feelings about her.

Theres a secret code hidden in here... its easy to find, but can you decode it and piece it together?

Hehehehe

Me writing the perspectives : "This makes me feel narcissistic"

My friend/ Self proclaimed but not actually my editor : "At this point Im going to write descriptions of you because this is the third time I've had to tell you to edit out your self deprecation"

Also , Day 1 = Orientation, and Day 2 is Mine day!

————————————————————————-

Impudence

Blueish grey eyes scanned the halls of Heartstabyl as he made his way to the hedgehog pens.

Who did that girl think she was? Disturbing his schedule by 3 whole hours! Worse, she had the gall to make sarcastic and insultive remarks towards not only the housewardens, but the Headmage himself!

To boot, she blatantly ignored him when she was told to stand , yet listened to the Scarabia Housewarden of all people?!

Not to mention second-handily insulting his geographical knowledge? Purposeful or not, it angered him greatly.

Should he ever cross paths with her again, he would certainly give her the talking to of a lifetime, then never interact with her again, unless, seven forbid , it was necessary.

Stomping through the curving halls of Heartstabyl to the garden pens,
the housewarden carefully held the hedgehogs that had been bestowed to him that morning by some unknown force placing them in his crown:
a large Plum and Magenta striped one, with a cat eared top hat made from cotton, and
a small Brown and blue one, with distinctive Green eyes.

Eyes that reminded him of those he had seen in his many dreams of combat, a strategist floating above, incased in a bubble as she lead them to victory.

In these dreams, the only constant he could ever find was himself, somehow only barred to using fire magic, a preposterous and insulting notion if he ever heard of one. 

He would fight alongside the most odd assortment of students, some he didn't even recognize. Draconia was a common one, Al-Asim too, aswell as the Leeches, to his dismay.
On occasion, some would appear in odd attire he had never seen before.

The enemy was always silhouetted, some more humanoids then others. No matter their size, the girl in the bubble somehow managed to lead them to victory, yet..

He swore some of those many silhouettes had been his own.

Seven save the Queen, those dreams were madness, a detestable distraction to his studies and nothing more. Why was he connecting such things to a small animal now under his care?

As he tried to pet it, the brown and blue hedgehog hid behind the larger purple one, slightly shaking at the sight of his hand.

Hmph, why was it scared of him?
He wasn't some tyrant after its head!

(Day 1)

———————————————

Cryptic and Suspicious.

Making his way back to Heartstabyl after the newly formed groups first, soon to be many
"we didn't die, hurray!" dinners, Ace spiraled slightly about what she had said at the door as he explored the darkened halls of his new dorm.