σ𝗎𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅í𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁є 𝗋𝗎𝗅є𝗋 𝗅í𝗄є 𝗍𝗁є 𝗀є𝗇í𝗎𝗌 í α𝗆. Α𝗅𝗌σ 𝗍𝗁є𝗋є𝗌 α 𝖿í𝗋є 𝗇σ𝗐.

——————————————

Nobody was doing anything to save him.

Atleast one of them had to know it would kill Elephys, that a life, human or not, was at risk.

But they chose their own safety, their magic, themselves, who would only lose the ability to use magic and not their lives, over his.

The alchemist felt a spark of rage just seeing their selfishness.

In the spur of the moment , he grabbed a large gelatin cake (?) and put the comothis powder on top, then threw it at the rosettes feet as he grabbed his wrist to move him away.

Just as he'd hoped, the collars momentum didn't exceed the amount of force nor mass needed to pass through the gelatin completely, causing it to lose its friction and momentum near immediately upon contact, and end up inside the green dessert halfway through, now in something akin to stasis.

Alchemy : 1,

Magic only : 0

—————————————

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌

Finally reaching the tea garden, the first thing that caught her eye was the pool sized thing of lime Jelly-O.

The second was Elephys, shaking as he clung to the groups resident Alchemist, ears drooped and flicking around while Deuce and the aforementioned Vyr stood infront of him, blocking the rosette from a screaming Riddle.

"I WILL HAVE ALL OF YOUR HE-"

The fact every non-Heartstabyl student was in an odd no-longer straight line, and Riddle was cherry red told her all she needed to know as she ran into the middle of the oncoming quarrel, Ace in tow.

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒆 & 𝒄𝒐'𝒔 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚

"OBJECTION!!"

She refused to meet the redheads eyes as she spoke, arms blocking between him and her companions.

"According to NRC's rules, you can not punish a student outside your dorm without the Housewardens explicit permission, and also legally you can not punish any students, regardless of dorm, in any way that could result in severe injury or death.  

Hurt or collar me and any other non-Heartstabyl student, and you break the first rule.
Since Ace and Deuce are still technically under my supervision due to the pass, that includes them..."

Balancing on trembling legs, she lifted her head to look the tyrant in the eye, Jade against Steel Blue for moment before she shut them tight, afraid of losing what confidence she had left.

"Collar Elephys, someone who anti-magic is fatal to, and you break the latter rule, and can be legally arrested for attempted manslaughter, or straight up murder, with over a hundred witnesses to testify against you if needed in court.

This includes several citizens from varying nations, meaning whatever fancy legal hold you or any family you're close to might have at home is worthless.

Think about this carefully, because no schools legally accept murderers, no matter how many academic achievements they get, dude."