Hí𝗀𝗁 Hσ, Hí𝗀𝗁 Hσ, Í𝗍𝗌 σ𝖿𝖿 𝗍σ Hє𝗅𝗅 𝗐є 𝗀σ

NOTES:

Warning!!  This chap will have some gruesome descriptions of the mines, since I wanted to portray what we do and don't see in game because of censorship (atleast in the story).

Again, confusing build up and me mixing my
plot potions for later, but HERE WE GO!

Thank you to my 5 readers of the last chapter
you the real ones for that

—————————————

"YOU . THREE. AGAIN"

Ophelia shirked to the side, trying to avoid the loudness of the crowmans voice

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝑵𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒈 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎

"Was burning a Statue of the Seven not enough for you? Now you've gone and destroyed a Chandelier?"

𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅

"Consider yourselves expelled. I recommend you go pack your things now-"

Her eyes turned to Deuce, who was near vibrating out of pure fear, how his pupils managed to shake too, she would never know.
She scratched behind Grims ears, recieving a swat to the hand, then a few purrs.

As she waiting for Deuce to speak up, she noticed this felt like a director observing a play he's seen before.

"WAIT!! Headmage, please give me a second chance! I can't get expelled from this school!"

"Then perhaps you should of -"

"Thought about that before you destroyed a million dollar chandelier, which happens to be historic artifact you thought the school would never lose, that contains some fancy magic
do-dat we have to find a brand new version of so you can fix it so we don't get expelled, right?"

A brief silence wafted through the room as all eyes turned on her, even Grim looked up from his spot in her arms. Tired or not, she didn't think she should of speedran the conversation like that, but she could bluff her way out of suspicion.

Crowley was the first to speak up, unsurprisingly

"Er- Yes. If by "dollar" you mean Thaulmark, then you have perfectly summarized the situation, Ms.Avillion. The Magic "do-dat" would be called a Magestone, a rare ore almost completely unattainable by average means."

"Something tells me theres got to be a mine for it atleast somewhere in this world right? Or atleast a ore museum we could rob?"

"As robbing is heavily illegal in most countries,
I would recommend heading to the Great Mines, its an abandoned mine nobody has set foot in for years, therefore your best chance to find a Magestone there. You have until sundown to-"

"Great, thanks. See ya Birdman."

Grabbing the tablet off the table, she packed it away as Grim climbed his way to her shoulder. Dragging the 2 other members of the group out of the door by the wrist, she got about 6 feet before Ace started resisting.

"Whoa, hold up! What the hell was that??"

"What the hell was what?"

"That entire conversation with the Headmage! You acted like you knew what he was going to say the whole time, and got tired of waiting!  
How did you do that?!"