Í є𝗆в𝗋αα𝖼є 𝗍𝗁є Dí𝗌𝗇єч α𝗇𝖽 𝗏є𝗇𝗍 𝗍σ α вí𝗋𝖽 αвσ𝗎𝗍 𝗆ч 𝗉𝗋σв𝗅є𝗆𝗌

After returning to the nurses office, Dr Keola was in no way happy about her impromptu 6:00 am disappearance. Unhappy enough to give her an extra day before she could be discharged.

Ace had been discharged early (3.pm) on the terms he could find her, but that did not stop him from bugging her for another hour afterwards.

It took awhile for her to finally be alone, Trey offering to watch (see: Babysit) Grim for the time being so that she could get some peace for once.

This did not end well for her, mentally.
_________________

Being alone in the infirmary felt odd. Doubled by the lights being off, and the fact Dr.Keola had gone home, and left her a number for emergencies.

Odd was the wrong word.  It was terrifying.

She was left alone with her thoughts, and fears.
Although she would never admit it, being alone only reminded her of how vulnerable she was in this world. 

The fae charm was not a freebie save, like she thought originally. 
Now she was going to have to do training with Diasomnia if she wanted to use it to defend herself on a consistent basis, and if the vignettes and event knowledge held true, Lilias training was hardcore, and no walk in the park.

The amulet was an overblot only save, and there was no guarantee it would work again.  Sure it saved their ass during the overblot, but it certainly couldn't do much other then hang around her neck before that.

Not to mention, it didn't fully save her. If what everyone said was true, herself and Ace still nearly died, even with that benefit. 

What happens when their up against Leona? Jamil? Vil? Idia?  Unlike Riddle, they had the full intention of harm from the start to finish of their villain ark. 

Leona, from the very beginning, fully intended on either severe harm, or blatant possible murder, depending on how you look at it.
Ophelia was no large or imposing person, she knew in a stampede, she was a goner.
Not to mention he nearly tried to dry Ruggie out to death...

Jamil forced the entirety of Scarabia to stay back from Winter Break, hypnotized Kalim, forced the dorm students to march across the desert multiple times. He even full on chucked the group across the dorm.  How do you survive that?

Vil tried to blatantly murder Neige. Even though he was in a state of severe distress, it happened. Then the whole arenas air turned poisonous. Ok, so she survived eating lethal poison as a kid, but that doesn't mean this air won't end her.

Hell, Idias intention was to nearly end the world itself. Would she get friend privileges and just end up a hostage or something? Or be hiking down Tartarus with everyone else?

In terms of friends, Che'nya obviously had other shit to do, other people to see, and a whole different school to attend.  He couldn't be around to save her 24/7, and he was barred from helping in certain situations.

Ace was.....Ace. 
Even if he was the one of the first year alliance so far she felt safest around and closest too, he was not only a stubborn prick at times, but was hot on her tail, and she could only pray the madness he learned in the dream would simmer it down a bit.

Deuce was a sweetheart, but he wasn't the brightest, and his improve skills were not the best either.  She couldn't bare the thought of him getting hurt because she slipped, and then he slipped that same information infront of the wrong person.