4 Í𝖽íσ𝗍𝗌, 2 𝖼α𝗍𝗌 α𝗇𝖽 σ𝗇є 𝗋α𝖼𝖼σσ𝗇 í𝗇 𝗍𝗋α𝗉𝗉є𝖽 í𝗇 α 𝖼α𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗋σ𝗇

NOTES:

ANOTHER CONFUSING CHAPTER IM SO SORRY

After a Century, the Housewarden meeting situation is going to fade out for a little bit and afterwards, TART MAKING SHENANIGANS + Deuces Egg related existential crisis

Yay!

Also IK the Ceremony is kinda out of the blue, but realistically, I feel like they would have some sort of inaugural tradition, so thats why I wrote it in, but Its going to happen later on since Heartstabyl has barely started an we're checks my non existent watch 50,000 words in.

The theme of this fic is realism and realisticness in an isekai, so I wanted to portray things I feel like would occur, but go unmentioned or would be logically skipped ingame for screen time / plot/ book time purposes,
hence why Estelle / Ophelia wouldn't know about it before hand

I've added, and deviated from hell of alot of the main things plot, and I write so many words and I've been building up so much, so thank you to everyone who has been patiently waiting for me to actually start getting into the Heartstabyl collective mental breakdown, after th𝒊𝒔, IT BEGINS!

I PROMISE THIS TIME!!!

(Also, I do not speak French, nor do I pretend to, and used a online Translator and dictionary to write for a certain character. 
I may or may not have discovered how fun it is to add long french phrases to random sentences
Be prepared.)

———————————-

It was a terrible idea from the start

Now trapped in a cauldron being carried off to her doom with her friends yelling at eachother to move to make room and to be let out, she regretted letting them "help her avoid the inauguration ceremony"

Cue the record scratch, everyone.

———————————————-

"When we were trying to find you, I found this room, maybe you can hide there. I also know of another one too!"

Once again, the quad and cats (plus raccoon) grouping made their way through the catacombs, now being able to see them in some form of light.

Dust drowned the stone tiles, brimstone walls covered in ivy sparing only torches unlit as their shadows passed by. Marks of flame, scratching and stains of...well, they all decided quietly not to think about what it could be as they made their way down flights of stairs, chains rattling from above at their every movement.

Blue and Magenta glows casted them light, Grims ears mixed with the magenta from her charm, and the scene pulled together by Vyrs flashlight.

In short, it looked like something out of a horror movie set.

"Does the room in question happen to open with a pressure plate?"

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐

"Uh, yes and no?"

Peeking up, the hanging cages and rusted chains offered no solace to her fears.

"The pressure plate only opened once, when we were looking for you, but the lever works most of the time!"

"Lever?"

"Yea, its a secret room I used to use.
My dad used to teach here, thats how I know about the catacombs in the first place. I used to sneak down here sometimes after stealing alchemy equipment to run tests."