Hєα𝗋𝗍𝗌𝗍αвч𝗅 є𝗉í𝗅σ𝗀𝗎є í𝗌 α𝗍 6:45 α𝗆, 𝖿σ𝗋 𝗌σ𝗆є 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄í𝗇𝗀 𝗋єα𝗌σ𝗇.

————————————

Ophelia had long since been awake, simply lying in bed until further notice, when Dr. Keola tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, Kid. If you're awake, you've got someone who wants to see you."

Noticing Ace had half stolen the blankets anyway, giving her no reason to keep lying there, the brunette rolled out of bed, placing the still sleeping Grim back on and nearly swaddling him in the blanket, and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Upon her return, she discovered Che'nya, still in cat form, sitting on the bed wide awake.

Letting him jump up to her shoulder, the two walked into the main room.

As she turned to see who had arrived so damned early, the small floating boy turned to her and waved.

"Miss Ophelia! You're finally awake!"

"Ortho? Its great to see you, but what are you doing here at....."

Taking a quite glance over at the electric clock, knowing Ace would bitch til the end of time if he was woken up this early, Ophelia continued as quietly as she could.

"....6 am?"

The fire haired boy drooped his head slightly, then floated closer to the door.

"I know its very early, but would you mind coming to Ignihyde with me for just a moment?

Nii-san hasn't been sleeping well, and pulled 4 all nighters this week, including today.
I can't tell you why, but I think seeing what happened to you.....made have brought back some bad memories from an accident when we were younger.

I've been monitoring the security cameras to see if you wake up so that we can surprise him, and maybe that will lift his spirits a little, and he'll be more willing to get some rest. Seeing Shire would definitely help too!"

𝑰 ...𝑯𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆?!

𝑶𝒌, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕𝒔 1% 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 99% 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒆'𝒏𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍.

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘.

Running back to grab her tablet and the phone Che'nya had brought in last night, Ophelia headed toward the door and nodded to Ortho, who beamed and lead them towards the mirror chamber.

————————————

Ignihyde felt like a ghost town, ironically.

It was a SCI-FI lovers dream inside, and she was half afraid she'd find a loose killer robot roaming around. Due to not many lights being on yet, the only full light source she had was Ortho. It was pure silence aswell, other then the buzz of electricity going through wires or adapters.

Following Ortho down the corridors, Ophelia couldn't help but glance in a few rooms, each decked out in tech that would make a Elon Musk look like a toy maker compared to whatever the Ignihyders were cooking up.

Considering the stupid amount of access codes, defense mechanisms, authoritzations and whatnot, it was pretty obvious when they'd reached the Housewardens dorm.

Ortho knocked on the door lightly, a hopefulness dancing in his voice.

"Nii-san, I'm back! I have a surprise for you!"