ᎪᏒᎦᎾᏁ , ᏆᎻᎬ ᏟᎪᏆ ᎠᎥᎦᏆᏒᎥᏴᏌᏆᎥᎾᏁ ᎦᎽᎦᏆᎬᎷ, ᎪᏁᎠ ᎶᎬᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᎪᎠᎾᏢᏆᎬᎠ ᏴᎽ ᏟᏒᏌᎬᏞᏞᎪ ᎠᎬ ᏉᎥᏞ

"Ready for me to un-paw-se?" Was the last thing said , before a Blue fired Hell reigned down upon them

—————

"WATCH OUT!"

Narrowly dodging the sapphire flames
She pushed the Scarabia housewarden out of the line of fire, as to save his rear from being set aflame , Accidentally knocking both of them down in the process, with her landing atop of him.

"Whoa! Are you ok?? That was a close one"

His turban was slightly disheveled, his eyes seemed to skim her for injuries , obviously in no way processing or paying mind their awkward position on the floor.

"Im not the one who's ass almost got set on fire, so I'm fine for now, lets get you out of here"

"Wait , but I need to help-"

Knowing the other occupants of the room had most definitely seen her knock over the Heir, she had a feeling if his retainer found out that she had protected him, only to let him go straight back into the fire,
Well, she didn't like her odds of her hope of not running into the Snake Charmer in the first place, and if she added that scenario on top, it wouldn't end well for her, and she mistakenly stated as such.

"And have Jamil fry me for dinner?
No thank you, now c'mon"

As the sunrise eyed boy took her extended hand ,however , he noticed her slip in her commentary before she could think of a cover up for it and questioned it, to her dismay.

"Wait, how do you know Jamil-"

Pulling him through the chaos , she attempted to dodge his inquiry as best she could, running down the hall to get away from the flames.

"For now , you don't need to know, and it would cause me alot of problems if anyone did know , and I don't intend to get you dragged along the Highway to hell and a pit stop at Hotel California with me and- shit , Ignore everything I just said"

She mentally slapped her forehead as she realized that not only had she said too much , Kalim wouldn't even get the references she made in the first place

"Uh..ok.... Oh!  Your names Ophelia , right? I'm Kalim! Kalim Al Asim, its nice to meet you!"

𝑶𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂, 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒆𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

"Yea , Ophelia ..uh Avillon..? Its nice to meet you to-"

She was muffled by a mound of fur
Her face had crashlanded into something extremely fluffy, making her almost leap in panic

"What are you pups doing here at this hour?"

𝑨𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕

---------------------------------------------------

After explaining the situation the best they could, Kalim being dragged off by a 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 pissed Jamil midway through while Ophelia hid in Crewels coat rack, and prayed the bodyguard didn't detect her existence. 

After the duo left , she added in the whole "From a different world & can't go home so I've been resigned to Ramshackle " , "Campus Cleaner" and "Lack of basic Necessities"  part to the explanation , even though it technically hadn't happened yet , this was her chance to weasel out of those burdens while she still could, and she wasn't about to pass up that opportunity.