𝖳α𝗋𝗍𝗌,єх𝗉𝗅σ𝗌íσ𝗇𝗌 α𝗇𝖽 є𝗀𝗀 в𝗋єα𝗄є𝗋𝗌

NOTES:

Holy shit, FINALLY we are back on track!

TART TIME! 

(50,000 words in...oopsies)

Me : "I need to write this fic, I just had an idea"

Also me: *passes out for the 3rd time that day 4 seconds later*

Lets go!
————————-

————

Fumbling open a chestnut, Ophelia watched as it flew straight into Aces hair beside her.

"Ow?!"

The whole chestnut collection process had been easy, mostly because she used her old wilderness trick to kicking down an already dying tree

So, she ended up taking the entire Chestnut tree and dragging it back to the cafeteria , repeating this process three times, while doing her damndest to not walk in the middle isle of the botanical garden.

For the love of god, she was going to let sleeping lions lie.

If it wasn't obvious, Trey did not expect to open the kitchen door to 3 full trees being pulled into it, but this is NRC, he should of been after three years of attending this school.

Since she was decently good at it, she volunteered for chestnut peeling duty. However, this gave Ace the perfect opportunity to bug her..again.

"Are we going to talk about your teleportation stunt now?"

"Ace, will you please drop it."

"Okay. Whatever you say."

Picking up a handful of the spiky ingredients, he looked her dead in the eye ,then opened his palm to let each fall as slowly as possible.

"NOT THE CHESTNUTS!"

"You said to drop it."

"You know what I meant, stop being a smartass!"

"Never."

Receiving (their third) "Language, you two"  from Trey, the brunette threw a chestnut shell at the ruby eyed of the two.

"I'm going to let you suffer alone at this point."

"Sure you will."

"Watch me."

Another basket was filled, so she took the chance to abandon Ace at the chestnut station to deliver it to the dough shaping group: Trey, Vyr, Grim and Deuce.

Vyr had made some blending contraption (?) that help speed things up with pureeing, aswell as Onyx's being the chestnut assistant, so to spite Ace, Ophelia decided to see of she could swap places with him.

"Vyr, can we switch out?

Wiping flour off his cheek, her fellow brunette turned around, the white powder on his face making his freckles look like funnel cake.

"Sure, why?"

"Honestly, just to annoy Ace."

"Oo-ok then. I'm just not going to question that."