• Episode 13

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

I felt statued at my place for that very moment when my eyes met his.

"What are you doing here? Were you chasing me?", I asked gulping down, taking a cautionary step back.

He looked puzzled.

"Following you? What are you talking about y/n? I came back to take my jacket.", he said pointing towards the Louis jacket I was still wearing.

Just then realization dawned upon me, making my eyes widen.

"I.... I....", no words of explanation came to my mind.

I was stuck in a whirl of embarrassment.

He came forward, looking cautious with his steps making my heartbeat rise with each and every step he took in my direction.

His one hand moved to my forehead while he passed me a concerned look.

What is he doing?

"You don't seem okay y/n..... You're getting pale. Is everything alright?", he looked down to me and I hesitantly nodded.

"I don't think you're fine..... and I can't leave you like this. Let me walk you home for this once y/n. Please, don't tell me no this time."

I looked into his eyes which were filled with worry.

Worry for me.

Gulping hard, I reluctantly nodded and he immediately held onto my hand giving it a squeeze of assurance.

"Let's walk together."

.......

Reaching in front of my house, he halted on his steps, moving towards me.

I know that I have to call him inside. He've walked me all the way opposite to his house.

"You should come in...."

His eyes closed in the most angelic smile as he shook his head before his hand landed over my right cheek getting me startled.

"You look horrified, asked me in.", he chuckled.

My eyes widened.

Why is my face so expressive?!!!

"No I'm not!", I defended.

"It's fine. I'll just leave. It's already late anyways.", he pulled away, ready to turn but I immediately held onto his hand stopping him midway.

"Just.... Stay."

He turned back. Eyes immediately moving to our interwoven hands.

"I....", he took a shaky breath looking crimson.

"I'll just stay I think.", I couldn't hold the smile as he was the first to move inside before I followed him there.

Wearing off his jacket, I placed it on the table while he reluctantly settled on the couch before I joined in too.

Sitting together on the old red couch there was an awkward silence for a moment.

"Thank you for trusting me."

I moved to him, slightly puzzled, finding his gaze fixed on his lap.

"Trusting me enough to let me in your house when your parents are not there.", he moved to me and I watched his eyes glimmering brighter than all the stars in the milky way.