• Episode 4

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Her once peaceful slumber was disrupted the moment she heard the door next to her creaking open.

Choosing to ingore the disturbing sounds around, she further tried to focus on her fanatical dream. It was rare for her to have dreams this beautiful anyways.

But once again the shuffling sounds around her kept her restless.

Her eyes tightened shut feeling the suffocating aura that surrounded her, making her breathless.

But the initial shock and denial was long gone when she felt that warm hand against her cold skin.

There was someone besides her.....

Her eyes snapped open and soul left the moment she found the dark silhouette dangerously close to her.

What is happening?!!!

A lung tearing scream made it to her lips before her muscles came in action.

Adrenaline pumped through her veins making her jump off her place, as she made an abrupt run out of the place, stumbling and falling through her way.

Her tired and droopy eyes were wide opened as she made several turns through the dark hallways of the vacant school, denying to look back even once.

She couldn't find one student around and the drowning sun outside was an evidence to why.

Taking admission in this school wasn't a bad decision right?

......

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

The view around me kept getting more and more unfamiliar every passing moment. I'm definitely lost somewhere far away from my side of the school.

Momentarily looking around for anyone's presence, I then fell over the floor, trying to catch back my lost breath.

Who was it? And why so close?

Now when I think about it, it could be someone intending to return the borrowed book but in the rush of the moment I didn't think properly before making a run.

Besides it wasn't even that bad of a decision now when I think. Running is indeed the best option for me because even if it was someone with the intention to harm me, I don't have the power and privilege to fight back. I'll be powerless before them.

The closeness of these aristocrats is no good for my health. It's better to stay distant.

Getting back on my feet, I looked around at the walls to find a sign board or anything which could help.

Finally finding the school map at a distant wall, I realized I was at the opposite side of the school.

I should run a marathon I swear....