• Episode 3

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV----------۝----------

Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"You're alright?"

My head turned to him at his question, making me immediately nod in assurance.

His features looked soft from a distance, but now when I'm looking up close, they seem way sharper....

"How did you fall?"

His question had me purse my lips before I sighed looking at his puzzled face.

"I was picking up a book and then something- or most probably an insect crawled up on my hand. I was just...."

"Startled."

"Scared.", he chuckled before bursting into a laughter.

"No! Not scared! J-Just startled.", I protested and he pursed his lips together, nodding but I couldn't help and notice his mischievously hidden smile.

His eyes were connected to mine when he suddenly took a step closer, leaving little to no space between us.

I blinked in bewilderment, watching as he handed me the book that I dropped earlier and patting my head with a little 'cute'.

The blush on my face was hard hidden making me immediately pry my gaze away in embarrassment.

The moment of awkward silence lingered longer as we both kept our gazes away from one another.

"So you're helping the librarian?", he initiated and I hesitantly nodded, moving my gaze back to him.

God knows why but he refused to move his eyes away from mine. Making it feel like some sort of staring competition.

There was something so mysterious about his aura that one could stare at him all life and still find it as amusing as the first time.

"So I guess I'll hand it to you."

My head bent to find him handing me another book which he probably borrowed from the library.

"Y-Yeah."

The library door opened the very instant making us both turn back as a girl in her red uniform entered the space holding a book in her hand.

Her raven hair contrasted perfectly with her pale skin as she gracefully walked inside.

I could never walk like that....

Without wasting a moment more, I walked to the reception desk taking out the official register.