• Episode 5

(THE NEXT DAY)

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

Today could be counted as a luckier day.

The horrors of yesterday all disappeared when I met eunwoo again at the bus stop this morning.

His eye smile and sweet talk was enough to waver anyone's heart.

The walk to the school was peaceful with a fun talk making me laugh every now and then.

It's hard to believe how we just met yesterday and today we felt like long lost friends, not stopping the rant for one single moment.

It's unbelievable how I instantly made a friend on my first day at school because all the instincts inside me told that my only way to survive in this school would be my one and only munchkin. My little monkey, Lisa.

I've yet to meet her here and that's one of the things I've most desperately been waiting for.

She's at her grandma's right now. I believe she'll be back by next week. Nonetheless, the moment she comes back, I'm going to rush to meet.

I have to tell her about that Jungkook too..... I bet she'd be as shocked. Or maybe I should not say the ominous word. There's a jinx. I feel taking his name can call him, just how calling for demon brings it....

There involved many reasons behind Lisa's change of school but one of the biggest reasons was her now being in the same class as him.

She feared she would have to interact with him. She feared he would harm her. If I was in her shoe, I would've felt the same.

But seems like all our efforts went down the drain.

The more we run away from him, the more he chases us down some way.

Thinking about friends reminds me of the fact that Eunwoo isn't my only friend in this school.

I again met Taehyung this morning. A small greeting exchange, before we went our own separate ways. But nonetheless, he was as kind and charming as ever.

The lectures passed by so fast that I didn't realize it, until the bell ringed, indicating it's time for the lunch break.

"Again going to the library?", eunwoo asked bending down at my desk.

"Yeah.", picking up my pen from the floor, I got up from my seat to leave only to be caught back by him.

"I need to borrow a book."