• Episode 2

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV----------۝----------

Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

My feet moved on their own, taking me to the directions I had absolutely no idea about.

My breath so haggered, that the only sound reaching my ears was my own lost breath.

It was the fastest run I ever made under the influence of the increasing adrenaline rush.

The fear was overpowering me.

His fear was taking over my senses.

It was after a long tiring run that I realized I was finally at a far distance. Stopping near a wall I leaned over it, heaving long deep breaths.

My heart was so rapidly beating that I felt it might jump out of the ribcage any moment.

"Are you alright?"

Eunwoo bent to my level and I breathlessly nodded.

"Wanna keep it?"

My eyes lifted up at him in puzzlement of his sudden question.

He smiled before lifting up his hand which was still interwoven with mine.

"This."

I immediately left his hand, shaking my head in a quick no.

Crimson painted my cheeks as he chuckled at my silliness.

How am I always this absentminded?!

To avoid any further embarrassment, I tried to walk first but my laces tangled the very moment sending me almost flying over him.

He stumbled due to the shock and my eyes widened feeling how my hand touched the part of his body that should've never been under my reach.

I want the ground to swallow me now.

Someone kill me....

Slowly retreating my hand from over his manhood, I silently distanced myself from him.

The eye contact would be impossible right now. But maybe he wouldn't know where my hand landed? I can act nonchalant right? A wild possiblity it is.

There was an awkward silence of a few moments before I stretched a confident smile looking up at him.

Alright.