• Episode 12

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV----------۝----------

Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

His lingering sweet scent still invaded my senses driving them nuts even after his departure.

I stayed rooted to my place. My brain still trying to work upon the ghastly words that left his mouth.

He asked me to be his.

And it surely wasn't a nightmare.

It was reality.

My reality, that he painted himself with those ingeniously sinful hands.

I've dreaded a lot my entire life. But this one moment was nowhere near my expectations even in the worst of nightmares.

My life is a havoc.

But I need to get out of this storm at all possible costs....

Turning around, I immediately ran out of the suffocating space.

It can't be! I can't let it happen!

Abruptly climbing the stairs, I ran through the secluded hallways, wiping up my wet cheeks while looking around for a more crowded area.

He's unhinged.

Immoral.

And unpredictable.

And him being anywhere close to me means the direct end to my happiness.

End to my freedom.

And an absolute end to my life.

When I still wish to stay alive.

Turning the hallway, I bumped into someone so hard that we both collided like rubber balls before falling apart.

"Ahhh!", the girl winced while I held my forehead that hit her's.

"I'm so sorry....", I turned towards her still sitting over the marble floor, making my eyes widen in surprise.

"Lisa?!"

She frowned before turning towards me.

"Y/n.....?!!!!"

"AHHHH!!!!!"

She immediately crawled to me, howering me with the bone cracking tight hug.

"You're back!", I laughed and she laughed louder.

"Yes I'm back idiot and looked for you in the entire school today.", she pulled away and we smiled to one another.

"Why weren't you in your class?!"

I didn't know how to even answer her questions.

"I...."

"Why are you girls sitting in front of the head office?"