• Episode 11

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV----------۝----------

Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"Y/n, I need to tell you something...."

I nodded my head, giving him the gesture to continue.

"It might startle you. But I want you to consider everything before giving me your answer. Alright?", he startled me by taking a step closer yet I stayed at my place, once again nodding gaining a small smile by his side.

But something inside me told me that it's not something really casual.

Girl instincts I call it.

"I.... I like you Lee y/n."

My cheeks turned crimson, irises dilating at his sudden confession.

"And it's from the day I first saw you at the bus stop. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I wanted to talk you, walk by your side to the school, bicker around with you, spend as much time with you as possible and have all your attention only to me."

My heart was beating in my ears. Cheeks radiating heat.

"Couldn't see you for just two days and watch how horrifying I look.", he chuckled. His eyes turning a half crescent.

"I don't want an immediate answer y/n. Answer me whenever you feel like. Till then, all I want is for us to stay as friends, just like we are. Can you please do that for me?"

I blankly nodded and watched as he chuckled ruffling my hair.

"Let's go inside."

He moved ahead and I finally let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

Cha Eunwoo just proposed to me?

He likes me? What's there to even like in me?

But what could be my answer? Do I even want a relationship right now?

WHAT THE ACTUALLY FREAKING HEL....

"Y/n!"

I was startled my his sudden call, immediately working my feet to match his pace.

........

Walking quietly besides one another, we finally made it to the class.

There were only two desks empty,

Of course ours.

Taking our seats, we silently stared at Miss Sophie who just happened to enter the class at the very moment.

The silence was awkward. I could feel his gaze at me at certain moments, but I couldn't reciprocate the gesture.

Not when I clearly can't think of what I even want for myself.