• Episode 9

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

____________________

"Your open window is a sight for sinners.... |"
____________________

For one single moment my mind went totally blank, frigidly staring at the discolored screen of my outdated monitor.

It took a while for my head to snap at the window in front of my bed, which was just as the described prediction, wide opened.

My body jolted up from my place, the chair behind falling as my hands pushed the opened panes shut.

Silence fell upon the place as my entire existence shook worse with my hands tightly holding that window for my dear life.

I was being watched.

Being stalked.

This moment. Or maybe way before that. Since the time I wouldn't even have imagined it to happen. Since the time I was living contently in my own world, having no idea how I was right under someone's radar.

Why is he doing this to me?

What have I ever even done to him?

Drip

Drip

Drip

Tears streamed down my eyes, recalling all those memories that I had buried deep inside me to never have to face it up again.

I was quite.

Quite after witnessing everything.

Too scared to speak.

Too naive to think that my pretence of ignorance could save me in any way.

I panted hard, landing on the wooden floor, bringing my knees closer to my heaving chest.

Tears that trickled down my eyes were not tears of terror.

They were remorse.

Guilt for all the times that I cowarded back under his influence.

Only for now to have all my nightmare come true right in front of my eyes.

He'd kill me. Or worse.

And I wouldn't be able to save myself.

Just like all of them.

I wasn't going to be an exception.