• Episode 1

----------۝----------AUTHOR'S POV----------۝----------

AUTHOR'S POV
----------۝----------

Love.

An emotion said to be carved and merged in the blood and flesh of the entire existence. A conundrum for many. A realism for others. An undeniable truth. An irrefutable reality.

To a dusk there's a dawn.

To an inception there's an extermination.

Everything that started must end one day.

But is there any end to this boundless vehemence that fevers up all the unknown limitless and ceaseless emotions that one never knew even existed with in?

No curtailment. No morale. No reasonability.

Just certain emotions that snatch away the last bit of sanity from all the forsaken senses, leaving you feral and hostile with only

One delusion

One fascination

One enigma

And

One name

And for him, it was only her's.

Lee y/n.

_

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

Holding hands in hands, I strolled over the dewy grass, following the pulchritudinous raven haired.

His fingers firmly clasped around mine and our heads forward towards the utopian orchid, filled with bold white flowers that scented love and passion.

His hand suddenly pulled me as he twirled me around making me laugh at the sudden act of affection.

Cold breeze flew across my brunette locks making my feet lift up off the ground at the euphoric feeling.

It was heaven.

It had to be.

A sudden pull and I was crashed over his chest, completely surrounded by his intoxicatingly sweet scent.