• Episode 8

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV----------۝----------

Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

The hammering pain in my head left me restless with the constant voices invading my senses.

Struggling to hold my exhausted body, I hardly shifted on my place, opening my eyes to find a vivid face in front of my eyes.

"Y/n!"

Blinking a few more times to get a clearer vision I immediately sat up looking at all the bookshelves around.

I was still in the library.

"You're fine right? You've been out for so long. I was worried sick."

Watching Taehyung kneeled in front of me, I was left startled.

I blacked out?

How....

No. No. No. No.....

It was just a dream. It has to be. It couldn't be real.

"Y/n.... You're fine right?"

The waving hand in front of my face brought me back to reality.

"How am I here?", I asked in urgency. He looked puzzled.

"I came back from the class around an hour or two later, and found you here on this reading desk. One moment I thought you were just sleeping. But when you didn't wake up on my third call I knew something was wrong. Infact I was considering rushing to the infirmary just now."

I listened to him speak, half mindedly.

The possibility of something like encountering Jeon Jungkook was next to none.

He was a billionaire's son. Skipping school to attend high class parties or flying abroad for occasional vocations had been his habit since school. Even in the previous school he was scarcely found. A blessing to everyone who could've had crossed his path otherwise.

Now I understand.

I've been stressed all day and with all that bullying around, I possibly dosed off for a while.

What I saw earlier was a nightmare.

Just a nightmare.

"What time is it?"

"Half an hour past school assessment time."

I gasped shocked, looking outside through the floor-to-ceiling panes.

It was dark already.

"I'm so late.....", I got up from my place catching him off guard.

"Hey hey calm down...."

"I'll miss my bus.", I fussed about to grab my bag when he sat me down sternly.

"From how far I know, you're already late. So you would probably not catch any bus from the school bus stop."