Chapter 84: Discovering A New System Mechanism

Start from the beginning

[Lecture Completed]

[Evaluation: B]

[Reward: Magivcal Mapo Tofu]

Just as Mutsuki was about to say something, the system suddenly issued a prompt.

"Teaching cooking also counts as a lecture? Teaching two people can trigger lecture rewards?" Two doubts instantly popped into Mutsuki's mind.

Previously, he taught but didn't trigger any rewards. He wondered why teaching disciples didn't activate lecture rewards either.

After careful consideration, Mutsuki made some guesses.

The evaluation of the lecture might not only consider the number of people; the strength of the learners might also carry some weight. Although he only taught Minato and Kushina, their strength was high.

As for why there were no rewards triggered during the previous cooking lessons, Mutsuki felt it might be due to insufficient time and depth of instruction.

The settlement of this lecture was somewhat unexpected for Mutsuki, and the reward was a bit abstract—a recipe...

Kushina and Minato each took a bite of the squirrel fish they had made, both wearing satisfied smiles. Despite its somewhat unappealing appearance, the taste was quite good.

However, during the meal, Mutsuki's squirrel fish was the first to be finished. While theirs turned out well, Mutsuki's was too delicious to resist.

"Mutsuki, you really went through trouble this time, spending most of the day teaching us how to cook," Minato said with a gentle smile.

"It's no trouble at all. After all, you guys often help me with doubts about Sealing Jutsu," Mutsuki responded with a smile, indicating that there was no need for them to worry.

"Speaking of Sealing Jutsu, Mutsuki, how is your Three Fingers Seal practice going?" Kushina asked.

"It's showing some progress at the moment," Mutsuki shared his insights from the first three days of his practice.

"That's decent progress. The time you estimate for successful practice should be close to what I anticipated," Kushina nodded approvingly after hearing this.

In the realm of cooking, Kushina willingly dubbed Mutsuki as the strongest. However, when it came to Sealing Jutsu, Kushina believed that the entire ninja world couldn't produce anyone stronger than her.

"I'll write down some insights from my previous Sealing Jutsu practice and share them with you when I get back," Kushina said after giving it some thought.

She was someone who understood the principle of repaying kindness, and since Mutsuki had just earnestly and meticulously taught her and Minato how to cook, Kushina wanted to reciprocate the favor.

"That would be great trouble," Mutsuki said, feeling quite satisfied.

"Mutsuki, what are you saying? This is no trouble at all. It's just a small effort," Kushina laughed heartily.

In the evening, Obito informed Mutsuki in advance that he planned to apply for another Taijutsu challenge on Sunday.

"Are you ready?" Mutsuki asked Obito with a smile, slowly taking out three exam papers from a scroll.

Upon seeing the three exam papers in Mutsuki's hands, Obito's face immediately fell. Regardless, he wasn't keen on doing exams, no matter the circumstances.

However, when Obito looked towards Guy and Shisui, who were practicing Soru not far away, and recalled their conversation from yesterday, his fighting spirit ignited instantly as he declared: