Mbali#8

I couldn't believe my eyes ,so I went to her hut and sat in her bed waiting for her to come back ,she then came back after a while.
Lihle: Mbali?Ungithusile(You scared me off)
Mbali:(I just looked at her ,I just couldn't believe it)Ngiyaxolisa(I'm sorry)
Lihle:(Sat next to me ,this person didn't even look like she's happy or something ,she's just her ,no this girl is good at hiding)Uzolala nam namuhla noma?(You going to sleep with me today or?)
Mbali:Cha(No)
Lihle:Manje ubekwa yini lana Mbali?(What brings you here then?)
Mbali:I came to see you
Lihle:Okay(Her face looked puzzled and she lied on the bed with her back ,her face facing the roof)
Mbali:Why umfihla?(Why are you hiding him?)
Lihle:(Her eyes popped out and she just went silent)
Mbali:Cat caught your tongue?
Lihle:Ngifuna ukulala mina Mbali yazi ngikhathele(I want to sleep Mbali I'm tired you know)
Mbali:Fine you don't want to talk
Lihle:There's nothing to tell ,I'm even confused ukuthi ukhuluma ngani(What you are talking about)
Mbali:Ngik'bonile phela Lihle umqabula(I saw you kissing him)
Lihle:(She jumped and sat with her buttocks with her eyes popped out like she just saw a ghost)Mbali!awazi ukuthi uboneni(You don't know what you saw)
Mbali:(I just laughed)Angazi ukuthi ngiboneni ngimdala kanje Nolihle ,hayi mntaka baba uyadakwa straight manje(I don't know what I saw at this age Nolihle ,no my father's daughter You're drunk straight now)
Lihle: Mbali
Mbali:Nolihle ,why didn't you tell me about this?
Lihle:Tell you about what ,there's nothing to tell here
Mbali:Lihle ujola noSizwe awungitsheli(Lihle you're dating Sizwe and you didn't tell me)
Lihle:Cha!(No)
Mbali:Uyamphika?(You're denying your relationship with him?)
Lihle:Cha Mbali!(No Mbali)
Mbali:Niyajola?(You guys are dating?)
Lihle:Cha ........yebo......eish Mbali (No yes eish Mbali)
Mbali:(Laughed)Let me go to bed
Lihle:Ima Mbali (Wait Mbali)It's been years since me and Sizwe have been dating...........
Before she could continue talking ,I interrupted her with a gasp ,I was shocked people ,these people are good at hiding ,these people passed each other as if they don't know each other so this thing shocked me
Mbali:Hayi Wena!(No you!)
Lihle:Mbali ngiphe ithuba lokuthi ngikhulume (Mbali give me an opportunity to talk)
I nodded and kept quiet
Lihle:(She let out a huge sigh before she could start talking)We dated when I was 17 years old ,it was a on and off thing till he asked for my hand in marriage when I turned 18.......... well I rejected the offer because of my mother's death ,then when we were 19 he came back and did the very same thing and dad didn't agree because ......Uhm.....well ..be...because dad didn't want me to get married to a person who doesn't have any royal blood and because Sizwe is from a poor family so we kept our thing as a secret ,I couldn't tell you Mbali because I was scared it was going to get to dad and I don't want to be sold to some rich family like they did to you too ,I love Sizwe ,and I want to get married to him because he makes me happy that's why me and Sizwe are planning and building our little home outside the kingdom so that we can leave this place (She looked down ,tears falling down her cheek ,I didn't know dad was this heartless and selfish)
Mbali:Dad isn't fair ,I hate him more now ,so you are going to leave?
Lihle:(Wipes her tears)Yes ,I have to
Mbali:Even though I'm going to be lonely and that I'm going to miss you a lot ,I support your decision ,follow your heart
Lihle:(She gave me a pale smile)Ngiyabonga Mbali kodwa uzoza uzong'vakashela nakhona angeke ngihambe manje ,ngathi ngizohamba kulonyaka ozayo(Thank you Mbali but you'll come and visit me and I'm not leaving now ,probably I'll leave next year)
We then hugged ,I'm glad she became honest and open towards me ,it meant a lot because she's my best friend afterall ,and yes she's 3 years older than me
Lihle:Woza uzolala nam namuhla (Sleep with me today)
Mbali: Ngilala Lana vele ngifuna ungitshele ngo kiss wenu wanamuhla(Yes I'm sleeping here I want you to tell me about your today's kiss)
Lihle:(Laughed)Ngimdala kunawe njalo(I'm older than you)
Mbali:Angina ndaba(I don't care)
We laughed it off till we slept ,I didn't tell her about my day today but now I see ,it's safe to tell her everything ,she had valid reasons to be secretive ,I understand her ,I just hate my dad truly speaking but whatever ,I need to hear Sindiswa's story too ,surely she has a story about our father too ,regarding her marriage.

Uthando olungavumelekanga: Forbidden loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara