Narrator#6

The nap that she took ,was the last nap she's going to take without being in love nor feeling a burning sensation inside her heart ,her nap was just a start to new beginnings ,real love ,beginning of new adventures ,adventures she wouldn't take alone but will take it with someone by her side ,hand in hand ,a lover and within that lover there's a friend ,even though she wouldn't burn on the first day ,but he will ,ne'er saw so much beauty before ,now that he will realise that the decisions he made were the biggest mistakes he ever made in his life after seeing this young lady who decided to be a sleeping beauty on that day ,love is going to be the most beautiful thing to experience in her life ,and he will know that she's the one ,he will feel and she will learn to love and see that he's the one too.

Something was raffling in the bushes ,it caught Mbali's attention and it woke her up.She stood up ,held her spear above her shoulders ,she was ready to kill.She just gazed at the location of the raffling bush ,she was scared ,the thing that scared her most is that she knew very well that she's outside her kingdom ,she's an enemy to the Xhosas and that she has no one who can back her up ,she then said a little prayer in her heart.A man revealed himself ,well he was dark skinned ,tall in height ,muscular body ,he also had a spear.
Man:I won't hurt you(His voice was deeper than what Mbali expected ,even though this man was all that ,he was handsome ,not in that way of expecting a deep voice coming from him)
This man was still breath taken by Mbali's beauty ,something within him was eager to know this young woman better ,something within him was burning ,him too ,he was sweating ,he felt something deep ,deeper than all the oceans ,something calming him down like the waves of the ocean when there is no one around but you and the ocean at night nor in the morning ,therapeutic right ,since he has never been that calm before ,he wondered if the young woman felt the same way too ,he wondered where this young woman came from and where has she been all his life ,and he felt so soft and weak ,and he has never felt like that before, and he told himself that if it's love then he never loved any of his wives ,it was just lust running and rushing in his veins as he always loved women since from childhood ,yes ,this man is married ,married to three beautiful women ,one from the Sotho Kingdom and the others from his very own kingdom ,emaDwaleni (Xhosa Kingdom) ,this young man's name is Zingisa Radebe.

Zingisa:You are not from here ,ungowaphi?Zange ube ngowalapha Wena kodwa zange nangelinye ndimbone omhle kangaka kulendawo(Where are you from?You're not from here but I never saw such a beauty in this place)
Mbali just kept quiet and continued looking at this young male
Zingisa:Hebantu wathula usisi(This lady over here just kept quiet people)I'm Zingisa by the way , ndiyinkosana yalapha kwa Xhosa(I'm a prince in this Xhosa Kingdom)
Mbali got scared even more but yet still she kept quiet ,she was scared because this man over here is an enemy and he's a Xhosa ,even though Mbali wanted to kill him on the spot because anger was bursting through her veins ,she couldn't ,but she wished she could ,she couldn't because this man over here was twice her size and twice her height
Zingisa:I see that I'll continue talking alone here (He took a step towards Mbali and Mbali took a step back)Ncela ubeke umkhonto wakho phantsi uyandothusa mna ,khona uyintombazana enjani ephatha umkhonto?(May you please put your spear down because  you're freaking me out ,and what kind of a girl are you that carries a spear) 
Mbali just lowered her spear a little bit and looked at Zingisa and his spear ,with the aim of showing him that 'I'm not doing that not unless you do it first' and still she kept a straight face on .Zingisa put his spear down and kicked it further west ,Mbali felt relieved after he did that ,she felt safe and she just lowered her spear and kept quiet still.Zingisa kept quiet too and walked towards this lady and this lady took steps back
Zingisa:Sundoyika ,andizukwenza nto ,ndifuna nje ukwazi igama lakho nokuba ndibubone kakuhle obubuhle bakho(Don't be scared of me ,I won't harm you ,I just want to know your name and to just see your beauty clearly)
Mbali stopped reversing and stood still ,Zingisa came towards her ,he took  steps towards her and suddenly stopped
Zingisa:Ngubani igama lakho nzwakazi?(what's your name lady?)
Mbali kept quiet still and still she had a straight face on
Zingisa:Yhoo inzima indaba yakho wena ,awuthethi tu ,andazi noba usis'thulu okanye kuqhubekani ngawe ,kodwa ke ngoba umhle ,umile nakakuhle ,uyintyantyambo nje ,ndizakuthiya ngelika Nontyantyambo (Your thing is hard ,you don't talk at all ,I don't know whether you're deaf or what ,but then because you're beautiful ,and you have a beautiful body ,you're a flower ,I'll call you a flower)
Zingisa:Kuhlwile ngoku ,khathi ndigoduke ,bye ,my flower(It's late now ,let me go home)(He smiled at her ,took his spear and headed home)
Mbali just wondered what just happened ,and she smiled at the name she was given by Zingisa because even her real name meant that ,yes she was a flower ,not only to her parents now but to a stranger too ,a stranger ,an enemy that made her smile like that .After what transpired ,she decided to head back home .

When Zingisa arrived at his home ,he went straight to his brothers hut ,luckily his brother didn't sleep early ,like he always do.
Zingisa:Mkhuluwa(Big brother)
Mkhokeli:Mfondini kunini uhambile ingathi uyazilibala ukuba unabafazi. (Dude you've been gone for a while ,you tend to forget that you have wives)
Zingisa:Hayi marn khome(No man ,wait)
He then took a sit next to his brother
Mkhokeli:Sundixelela ukuba ndime mfondini oko uNthabiseng ekufuna apha ,ndiyakholwa uzophinde  abuye(Don't tell me to wait dude ,Nthabiseng has been looking for you here ,surely she's going to come back again)
Zingisa:Lamntana wakwa Mofokeng uyiqhelile lento yakhe ,ngoko ke ayindothusi ,kaloku uyazi ukuba kufuneka ndileli kuye lomntu (This girl from the Mofokeng's is used to doing that ,so it doesn't scare me ,she's doing it because she knows I'm sleeping with her today)
Mkhokeli:(He just laughed at Zingisa's tone when he was saying that and what he actually said)Uzandi dika mna ke lomfazi wakho ke(She'll piss me off then)What made you to come back home at this time?don't tell me that you were hunting because no human hunts till this time of the day
Zingisa:Phuma kuNthabiseng nje wena qha ,ligeza lamfazi .Ndidibene nenzwakazi entle mfondini ,nguye unobangela wokuba ndifike ngobusuku(Don't mind Nthabiseng ,she's a mad-woman.I met a beautiful lady dude ,she's the cause of me coming home at this time)
Mkhokeli:Mfondini unabafazi abanintsi ngoku ,khome ,ndiyaqonda uyawathanda amankazana kodwa misa ngoku yhini!(Dude you have many wives now ,wait ,I understand that you love women but just take a pause now!)
Zingisa:Ndiyazi mkhuluwa(I know big brother)But with her ,it's different ,I just feel something for her ,the feeling is not mutual ,I don't know what I feel for her ,I don't understand(He started brushing his head ,took a pause and continued talking)Her beauty captured something in me ,I feel as if there's a piece missing in me ,I don't understand
Mkhokeli:Lento yakho inzima mninawa ,uthini apha kum?(This thing is hard little brother ,what are you saying to me?)
Zingisa: Nditsho Mkhokeli ,nditsho mfondini ,yeyyy andazi nyani ke ngoku(That's what I'm saying Mkhokeli ,that's what I'm saying dude ,yeyyy I really don't know at this point)
Mkhokeli:Nidibene phi kengoku?(Where did you meet her?)
Zingisa:Kulamlambo wangakulo Thantaswa mfondini(At that river near Thantaswa's home dude)
Mkhokeli: Sugeza apha wena ,uThantaswa omphi?(Don't be silly over here ,which Thantaswa?)
Zingisa:Lo Kanye oyinkosikazi yam(My wife)
Mkhokeli:(He laughed so loud at this)Kunzima ,ngubani igama lale nzwakazi?(It's hard ,what is the name of this lady?)
Zingisa:(He just looked at his brother ,and brushed his head again ,not because he doesn't know Mbali's real name but because his brother will laugh at him)Andilazi mkhuluwa ,lomntu andilazi nelizwi lakhe(I don't know it big brother ,I don't even know her voice)
Mkhokeli:(He stood up and laughed) Zingisa! uthini apha kum?Kanti khange uthethe naye lomntu?(Zingisa!what are you saying to me?Didn't you talk to this person?)
Before Zingisa could answer his brother ,her 3rd wife ,Nthabiseng walked inside the hut and greeted the brothers
Nthabi:Ho neng otsamayile ntate (You've been gone for ages husband)
Zingisa:Bendiyozingela kaloku MaMofokeng wam(I was hunting my wife)
Nthabi:Ne ko hopotse hle rato laka (I missed you my love)
Zingisa:(Rolled his eyes)Let's go to bed
They left Mkhokeli alone and went to their hut and lied on their bed.Nthabiseng started kissing Zingisa's neck ,she wanted intimacy ,but Zingisa broke the kiss
Zingisa:Makulalwe Nthabi ndidiniwe (Let's sleep Nthabi I'm tired)
Nthabi:Zingisa hle ,ne ko hopotse hle (Zingisa ,I missed you)(She continued kissing her husband)
Zingisa:(Pushed her head gently so)Hayi marn Nthabi ndidiniwe (No man Nthabi I'm tired)
Nthabi:Ha.a hle baby ,tla kwano(No baby ,come closer)
Zingisa:Yhoo lomfazi , ndithini kengoku?ndithi andidinwanga ndiniwe?(Yhoo this woman ,what must I say to you?must I say I'm not tired when I am?)
Nthabi:Okay Zingisa ,are robale(Okay Zingisa ,let's sleep)
Zingisa:Mxm(they slept)

Nonkululeko who is Zingisa's first wife got inside their hut while they are sleeping and poured them with water and they woke up in shock

Nthabi:Bathong keng byanong?(What's the matter now people)
Zingisa: NONKULULEKO?!!!!!

Thank you for your time Zithandwa ,I will publish 2 more chapters on Friday ,Love you all!.❤️