Narrator#12

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SHORT ,I'M TIRED ZITHANDWA

The Bala's place

Dumile:Kutheni wathetha ngoluhlobo Ayabonga?(Why are you talking to me in that manner?)
Ayabonga:Tata ,ndicela sithethe okanye ndizakukhupha izigaxa zakho ngoku phambi kwalo sisi!(Dad ,can we please talk or I'll expose you infront of this lady!)
Dumile:Kulungile(It's fine)
They went outside the hut and Dumile was so shocked about his son's behaviour because he never acted like this before ,he always respects his elders so he didn't understand where he got that behaviour from and that angered him
Dumile:NguZimkhitha Lo okufundisa ukuba uthethe nabantu abadala ngoluhlobo mfondini?Xa kunjalo hlukana naye!(Is Zimkhitha the one who teaches you to speak to elders in this manner dawg?If it is so break up with her!)
Ayabonga:Ungakulinge unyele uZimkhitha tata undixokisele ngoluhlobo ondixokisele ngalo ,xa ubona mna ubona is'bhanxa Dumile?!!!!(Don't you dare drag Zimkhitha into this dad after you lied to me the way you lied to me ,when you see me you see a fool Dumile?!!!)
Dumile:(He didn't know what to say)Uhmm......uthetha ngantoni nyana?kwaye awunondibiza ngegama Ayabonga ndiyakuzala(What are you talking about son?and you can't address me with my name Ayabonga I birthed you)
Ayabonga: Tata undixokisele ,yonke le minyaka ,undixokisele ngomama tata ,ndifuna ukumazi umama ondizalayo kodwa ngoba unentliziyo embi Wena awufuni ,kutheni usenza lonto Tata?(You lied to me dad ,all these years ,you lied to me about my mother dad ,I want to know my mother but because you are heartless you don't want to ,why are you doing this dad?)(Tears fell down his cheeks ,he felt so betrayed)
Dumile:Ayabonga?
It broke his heart seeing his son in that state and when he was about to respond ,Sindiswa joined them
Sindi:Ngicela singene phakathi sikhulumeni(Can we please get inside the house and talk about this)
Ayabonga:(Wiped his tears)Ndisathetha notata apha sisi ,ndicela uphindele endlini okanye uhambe apha!(I'm still speaking to my father here lady ,can you please get back inside the house or leave!)
Sindi:(Her heart broke at this as she saw that her son was speaking out of anger)Ngiyakucela(please)You might want to hear this son
Ayabonga looked at her face and they went back inside the house and sat down ,Ayabonga was sitting opposite to his parents.
Sindi:Ngiyacabanga ukuthi yiskhathi(I think it's time)
Dumile:(Held her hand)Sindi ndiyakucela suyenza lento ,ndiyakucela(Sindi please don't do this ,please)
Sindi:(Removed her hand)Cha Dumile ,kwamele ngiyiyenzile lento ,buka ingane injan ngenxa yalokhu ,ngiyakucela nam ,uma umthanda uAya uzongovumela ukuthi ngimtshele iqiniso(No Dumile ,I have to do this ,look at the child and how he is because if this ,I beg you too ,if you love Aya you will allow me to tell him the truth)
Ayabonga:Andina langa lonke sisi thetha!(I don't have the whole day lady talk!)
Sindiswa and Dumile just looked at each other and Dumile gave her the 'Fine tell him' signal ,and Sindiswa nodded and let out a huge sigh first
Sindi:Ngifuna ngokuqala ngokuxolisa ngane yam ,bengimncane mangikuthola............(I want to apologise first my child ,I was young when I gave birth..................)(Before she could continue talking ,Ayabonga disturbed her)
Ayabonga:Sisi uthini apha kum?!!!!(What are you saying to me lady?!!!!!)
Sindi:Ngicela wehlise umoya Aya(May you please calm down Aya)
Ayabonga:Rha ,rha sisi ,awunakundixelela lonto emva kokundixelela obobubhanxa!!!(Euw ,euw lady ,you can't tell me that after you told me nonsense!!!!)
Dumile:Hayi Ayabonga!(No Ayabonga!)You can't talk to your mother in that manner ,are you crazy?apologise to her ,otherwise.....
Ayabonga:Uthule ke wena Dumile ,ungumama sisi?!(You better be quiet Dumile ,you're my mother lady?!)
Sindi:Dumile ngiyakucela ,ngicela uthule , Ayabonga yebo ngiwumama wakho(Dumile please be quiet ,Ayabonga yes I'm your mother)
Ayabonga:Mxm
After saying that he left them there ,he was deeply hurt ,he had plenty of questions but he preferred to ask them Sindi when he's a bit calmer ,but now ,he just needed to be in his girlfriend's arms ,where he felt safe.
Dumile: AYABONGA!AYABONGA!AYABONGA!!!!
Sindi:Myeke ahambe ,uyasidinga iskhathi ,uzobuya(Let him leave ,he needs time ,he'll come back)
Dumile just sat down and Sindi sat next to him brushing his back gently ,one thing about Sindi ,she still loves Dumile and wishes that they can end up being together but that's all history

The Radebe's place
Ayabonga arrived there and threw a rock on Zimkhitha's door so that she can come out and Zimkhitha did just that and hugged him
Zimkhitha:S'thandwa sam ,uphilile ngoku?(My love are you okay now?)
Ayabonga:(Tears fell down his cheeks and he squeezed Zimkhitha's hand gently so)No ,can we find a place more private?
Zimkhitha:Uyandothusa ngoku baby ,masiye kuronta wam kodwa utata angakrokri ukuba kukho inkwenkwe pha(You're scaring me now baby ,let's go to my hut but my father mustn't suspect that there's a boy there)
Ayabonga just nodded and they went to Zimkhitha's hut and he layed his head onto Zimkhitha's thighs as usual and closed his eyes.
Zimkhitha:Yintoni ingxaki Ayabonga?kutheni ulila?(What's the problem Ayabonga?Why are you crying?)(Brushing his head and pulling his hair)
Ayabonga:(Sniffing)Kub'hlungu Khitha ,ndidiniwe ,ndiphelelwe ngamandla(It hurts Khitha ,I'm tired ,I'm out of strength)
Zimkhitha:Sulila kaloku s'thandwa sam ,thetha ukhona uKhitha ,andithandi xa unje(Don't cry my love ,talk ,Khitha is here ,I don't like it when you're life this)
Ayabonga:Ndiyamazi umama ngoku Khitha kodwa kutheni Kub'hlungu nje?yinto bendiyifuna Lena njena ,kodwa ngoku ndiyamcaphukela umama , uyandonyanyisa umama ngoku Khitha(I know my mother now Khitha but why does it hurt?this is what I wanted ,but now I hate her guts ,she disgusts me now Khitha)
Zimkhitha:Hayibo Aya!Umazelaphi ngoku?ukuxelele utat' Bala ngomamakho?(Shocked*Aya!how do you know her now?did Bala tell you about her?)
Ayabonga:Hayi ,ndimfumene ehleli naye utata ,ke ngoko ke watsho ke ukuba ungu mama(No ,I found her with my father ,then she told me that she's my mother)
Zimkhitha:Zindaba ezintle ezo s'thandwa sam ,kwaye indlela oziva ngayo iyavakala s'thandwa sam(That's great news my love ,and the way you're feeling is understandable my love)
Ayabonga:Enkosi ngondimamela nokundenza ndizive ngcono ngoku(Thank you for listening to me and for making me feel better about this)
Zimkhitha:No need
She then gave Ayabonga a kiss.After a few minutes he was a bit better and created a conversation with his lover over here
Ayabonga:S'thandwa sam?ubhut' wakho uMkhokeli unaye umfazi?(My love?does your brother Mkhokeli have a wife)
Zimkhitha:Hayi ,kutheni ubuza?(No ,why so you ask?)
Ayabonga:Ohh ,no reason behind it , does he even want a wife?
Zimkhitha:Hayi Bonga ,ubhuti Mkhokeli ngathi yintombi ,uhlala ehleli nam encokola nam njalo njalo(No Bonga ,my brother Mkhokeli is like a girl ,he's always with me and talking)
Ayabonga:(He said to himself that what he saw was true ,his brother in law was in love with another man but he chose to kept quiet because this might get the two into trouble)Ndiyakuva(I hear you)
Zimkhitha:Kutheni ubuza ngaye?(Why are you asking me about him?)
Ayabonga:(Giggled)No reason behind that ,I just wanted to create a conversation ,nothing much ,I love you by the way my love
Zimkhitha:Uthandwa ndim(I love you too)
She gave him a peck kiss and they talked and laughed till Aya forgot about his mother and father ,in Zimkhitha he found a home.

NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE PUBLISHED ON SATURDAY ,I PROMISE TO PUBLISH 4 CHAPTERS MAXIMUM ZITHANDWA ,I DONT HAVE TIME ZITHANDWA PLEASE UNDERSTAND ,I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE❤️