Narrator#15

The Ndlovu place

Two stones ,one heart
Love can be easily destroyed ,
If there's a third person ,
Temptations and lust
Seduction and manipulation
Love heals and love is pain ,
Two stones ,one heart
Pain attacks over and over again
Never going to heal from that ,
But love is patient ,
He's still hers ,
As much as she's still his
That's the beauty of love

Lihle got up and went to the kitchen hut and prepared some food for her family.After some few minutes she dished up for them ,indeed she was heart broken because of what transpired between her lover and her childhood friend ,it pained her because she saw them.She went to the house and handed the plates to her parents ,she joined Gatsheni and MaNdlovu  just to rest her mind from thinking about the kiss and they dug in.
Gatsheni:Are you okay sweetheart?
Lihle:Yes dad ,yes I'm okay I'm just tired
Ma:Ubonakala ngathi bowukhala Nono ,yini indaba sisi?(You seem like you were crying Nono ,what's the matter baby?)
Lihle:Cha MaNdlovu nawe baba ngiphilile mina ,bengingakhali ,ngikhathele nje futhi amehlo wami abuhlungu nje(No MaNdlovu and you dad I'm okay ,I wasn't crying ,I'm just tired and my eyes are sore)
Ma:Unesiqinisekiso Nono?(Are you sure Nono?)
Lihle just nodded and gave them a pale smile till Gatsheni disturbed the moment
Gatsheni:Awusho ngane yam ,wena uzoshada nini noma ufuna nawe sikushadise?sesiside isikhathi ungashadile Nolihle futhi mina ngizifunela abazukulu(So tell me my child ,when are you going to get married or do you want me to make you marry?You've been single for a while Nolihle and I just want grandchildren)
Lihle:(She gave Gatsheni a straight face since she was irritated by what her father just said)Angeke ngishade mina baba ,angisho nahluleka ukunginika isibusiso sokuthi ngishade nendoda engiyithandayo ,ngenkulu inhlonipho ngicela ningangibuzi loko nakhona uMbali noSindi bazonipha abazukulu(I won't get married dad ,you denied me your blessing of me marrying a man I love ,so with your all due respect please don't ask me that and besides Mbali and Sindi will give you grandchildren)
Gatsheni:Bengeke ngivume ukuthi ushade nehlwempu mina ngane yam ,Kube namanje uzinukela inhlupheko(I wouldn't let you marry a poor person my child ,even now you would've been smelling poverty)
Lihle:Wow dad ,okay I hear you(Continued eating her supper)
MaNdlovu didn't want to even interfere because she knew it will backfire to her ,so she kept on eating her supper.
Ma:Don't wash the dishes tonight my child ,I will wash them
Lihle just nodded
Gatsheni:Awusho Nolihle ,uMbali ingabe uzimisele yini ngokunikeza abakwa Bhebhe izingane?(Tell me Nolihle ,is Mbali willing to give the Bhebhe's grandchildren?)
Lihle:Ngicela ubuze yena loko baba ,mina angazi lutho kodwa ngokubona kwam izinto angimboni njengomuntu ofuna izingane ,uMbali mncane phela baba usafuna ukuphila impilo yakhe(Please ask her that because I don't know anything but by the look of things , Mbali doesn't want to have kids  ,Mbali is still young and she still wants to live her life)
Gatsheni:Mpilo yakhe yiphi?yokulwa nokufuna ukuphindisela ubhuti wakhe?(Which life?The one that she lives just to want to avenge her brother?)
Lihle:Yebo baba ,uMbali mncane usafuna ukukhula phela ,enze amaphutha(Yes dad , Mbali is still young ,she still needs to grow up and do mistakes)
Gatsheni:Cha nje Nolihle ,uMbali wumfazi womuntu kwamele aziphathe okomfazi ,futhi kwamele umtshele ukuthi ayekele ukuza Lana mihla namalanga (No Nolihle ,Mbali is someone's wife so she needs to act like one ,and tell her to stop coming here everyday)
Lihle:(Looked at him with disgust)Ayikho into eniyifunayo Lana ekhaya ,anifuni sijabule nifuna sijabulise nina!(You guys don't know what you want ,you just don't want us to be happy but instead you want us to make you happy!)
Lihle stood up and went to her hut ,then everything came back ,the kiss kept playing on her mind till she got disturbed by a stone making sounds on her door ,as  someone was throwing them ,she knew it was Sizwe and she didn't bother going to him instead she  rested her body on the bed and cried.The noise got louder and louder and it eventually stopped then a knock attacked ,she got up on her bed and wiped her tears ,as she thought it was her mother ,she opened the door and just froze at a site of Sizwe
Sizwe:S'thandwa sam bengisacela ukuthi sikhulume (My love may we please talk)
Lihle just looked at him ,and just kept quiet ,she was hurt ,angry ,full of hatred and lastly she felt like kissing this young man even after what he did to her
Sizwe:Lili ngiyakucela ,ngicela ukhulume nam noma ungathini ,ungangijameli ngiyakucela ,ngifuna silungise ,ngiyakucela(Lili please ,please say something ,anything ,don't just stare at me please ,I want us to fix ,please)
Lihle:There's nothing we can possibly fix here ,you broke my heart and we are over ,go back home and leave me alone before my parents see you here
After saying that she closed the door and locked it and just went straight to bed.
Sizwe:(Knocking...)Angeke ngihambe lana singekakhulumi ,anginandaba nabazali bakho mina ngifuna wena Lihle ngizobona Wena hayi bona ,ngizoshada wena hayi bona , asikhulume S'thandwa Sam ngiyakucela ,ufuna ngibange umsindo?ngizowubanga ke ,uzoze uvule lana........Lihle ,mfazi wam engimthandayo ,vula(I won't leave here till we talk ,I don't care about your parents I just want you Lihle ,I'm here to see you not them ,I'll marry you not them ,let's talk my love please ,do you want me to make noise ?I'll make noise then ,you'll open this door........ Lihle ,my wife that I love dearly ,open up)
Sizwe kept on saying those words till Lihle opened the door for him as she thought she will get into trouble with her parents when they see this man here ,and that she wants answers.
Lihle:Angifuni ukukhuluma nawe Sizwe(I don't want to talk to you Sizwe)
Sizwe:I know ,and that's fine ,I'll talk and you will listen sweetheart ,just give me your ear
Lihle:(Let out a huge sigh and sniffed afterwards)Come in ,I don't want my parents to see you here ,it will get me into trouble
Sizwe just nodded and got inside ,Lihle locked the door and sat up straight in her bed and Sizwe sat at her opposite in a bunk stool that has always been there in Lihle's hut
Sizwe:S'thandwa sam ngiyathemba bowungakhaleli loku ,ngoba ngiyabona ukuthi bowukhala futhi angikuthandi loko(My love I hope you weren't crying because of this because I can see that you were crying and I don't like that)
Lihle:(Gave him a straight face)Awukhulume Sizwe (Just talk Sizwe)
Sizwe:(Let out a sigh)Kulungile ,s'thandwa sam ngiyaxolisa ,uyazi nawe ukuthi ngeke ngenze into enjeya kuwe ,futhi uyazi ukuthi ngithanda wena(It's fine ,I'm sorry my love ,you also know that I wouldn't do something like that to you and you also know that I love you only)
Lihle:Ungazongidakelwa Sizwe ,khuluma into ehambayo uzohamba(Stop telling me nonsense Sizwe ,just talk and leave)
Sizwe:Fine!I'm sorry about what happened ,I don't know what was happening with me ,but yeah the kiss happened ....
When he was about to continue talking ,Lihle enterrupted him
Lihle:Ngiyakuzwa Sizwe ,wubani oqabule omunye? ,ngiyakucela ngicela ungangiqambeli amanga Sizwe ,nakhona yini into ekwenze ukuthi uqabule umngani wakho Pho ,kwenzakalani ngawe Sizwe?(I hear you Sizwe ,who kissed who? ,please ,can  you please don't lie to me Sizwe ,and besides what made you kiss her?your friend though ,what's going on with you?)
Sizwe:Lihle ,Loko akubalulekanga s'thandwa sam , ngiyaxolisa nje(Lihle ,that's not important my love ,I'm apologising though)
Lihle:Please answer the damn question ,who kissed who and what made that person kiss the other?(a tear fell from her eye balls)
Sizwe:Lihle ,ngiyakucela ,ngicela sikudlulise loku(Lihle ,please ,may we please let this slide)
Lihle:Phuma Sizwe!(Get out Sizwe)
Sizwe:Baby woah ,please ,fine ......fine I'll talk
Lihle:Khuluma phela ngifuna ukulala mina(Talk then ,I want to sleep)
Sizwe:(Let out a huge sigh)I......kissed her but it was a mistake baby I promise (Stood up from the stool and walked straight to Lihle as she was sobbing)
Lihle:(Slapped him)How could you?why would you?why?i hate you Sizwe ,get out just get out!!!(Started hitting him with fists ,crying and yelling)
Sizwe:Lihle stop!!!
Lihle:Get out!!(Pushed him out the door and closed it ,sobbed loudly on the floor)
The sobbing and yelling drew MaNdlovu's attention and she went straight to Lihle's hut and knocked ,on the 5th knock Lihle opened and threw herself in MaNdlovu's arms ,crying ,she just couldn't stop crying as it hurt her badly so
Lihle:Hold me tight mom ,it hurts!!!mom please make it stop it hurts!(Cried louder)
Ma:Woza singene phakathi Sisi ngaphambi kokuthi ubaba wakho akuzwe(Let's get inside baby before your father hears you)
They got inside and sat in Lihle's bed
Ma:Khuluma nomama ,yini ngane yami kwenze njani?(Talk to mommy ,what's the matter my child?)
Lihle:(Crying and wiping her tears at the same time)It hurts mom ,it hurts!
Ma:(Brushing her back)Shhhhh baby ,shhhhhhh everything will be fine
Lihle continued crying in MaNdlovu's shoulders while she was brushing Lihle's back for a while till Lihle stopped crying and she broke the hug
Ma:Nono ukhalelani?(Why are you crying Nono?)
Lihle:Angifuni ukukhuluma ngaloku mama(I don't want to talk about this mom)
Ma:Kulungile Nono kepha ungakhuluma noMbali ,kuyacaca ukuthi nithembana Kakhulu mhlampe inkinga yimi(It's okay Nono but you can speak to Mbali ,it's clear that you guys trust each other ,maybe I'm  the problem)
Lihle just nodded and MaNdlovu gave her a hug
Lihle:Why are you nice to me recently?
Ma:Yiko loku bowukukhalela?(Is this what you were crying for?)
Lihle:(Laughed a little)Cha Ma ,ngicela nje ungiphendule(No mom ,please just answer me)
Ma:I was going to answer you just I didn't understand where was it coming from ,but to answer it ,it's that I'm your mother even if I'm not your biological mother but still I am your mother ,I don't want to see you hurting and working like a slave ,I love you like I love my other daughters ,Mbali and Sindiswa
Lihle just smiled and layed her head onto MaNdlovu's shoulder.
Ma:I have to go now ,uzoba Kahle Nono?(Will you be okay?)
Lihle:Yebo mama kepha bengisacela ukuthi ulale nami namuhla(Yes mom but please spend the night with me)
MaNdlovu just nodded and joined her in the bed and they both slept.