Narrator#22

Mbali's POV.

The moon appears ,shining so bright ,so gold ,so beautiful.It gave me hope that everything is going to be just fine ,I'm so scared people ,I just want all of this to be over ,all I want now is peace but I can't seem to find it this soon ,it still going to be a long ,bumpy ride ,it seems like I'll find peace when I long died.So as I was in my deepest thoughts ,someone petted my shoulder and sat beside me ,that person was my sister ,Nolihle.
Lihle:Ukahle Mbali?(Are you okay Mbali?)
Mbali:(A tear escaped)Cha Lihle ,kuyangisinda mina manje ,Kub'hlungu nje ,angisazi mina manje(No Lihle ,it's overwhelming now ,it hurts ,I don't know what to do anymore)
Lihle:Kuzolunga Mbali ,uma inhliziyo yakho ikwenzisa loku ungayeki ke ,yilandele ,uzokuthola ukuthula futhi mina ngizoseka zonke izinqumo zakho ,ngaso sonke iskhathi , ngiyak'thanda Mbali.......sukuma sambe ,kwamele ngibuyele endlini ngaphambi kokuthi ubaba asole(It's going to be okay Mbali ,if your heart is the one that makes you do this then don't stop doing it ,follow it ,you'll find peace and I'll always support you and your decisions all the time ,I love you Mbali ........let's go ,I have to get back home before dad could even get suspicious)
I just nodded and she helped me to stand up and helped me with my baggage and we walked to a place I don't even know ,and when we arrived there ,it was an incomplete hut ,I didn't even know this place ,I'm so lost people.We got inside the hut and sat on top of a stool there ,there was no furniture ,it was an incomplete hut just like I said.
Lihle:This ain't much but please sleep here for a couple of days until I get to Sindi and tell her about your situation (Held my hand)
Mbali:it's okay ,I'll be able to sleep here for a couple of days ,its not like I have a choice or anything but thank you ,I really appreciate this Lihle(I hugged her)
Lihle:Ngiyakholwa uyazibuza ukuthi kukuphi lana(Surely you're wondering that what is this place)
Mbali:(I laughed a little)Yebo ,ngimangele nokuthi uyazelaphi wena lendawo(Yes ,I'm also shocked that how do you even know this place)
Lihle:Yindlu yam noSizwe le ,sisazoyakha siyiqede ,ngizomtshela ksasa ukuthi ulana ukwenzela ukuthi angamangali makakuthola lana uma efuna ukuyiqedezela ....ngithandazela ukuthi lingani uleli lana yazi phela ayiphephile lendlu Mbali (This my hut and Sizwe's ,we still need to finish it up ,I'll tell him tomorrow that you're here so that he won't be shocked or nervous when he sees you here if he decides to complete the hut.........I pray that the rain doesn't pour because this hut is not safe)
Mbali:Hawu?!Kanti nilungisile wena noSizwe Lihle bese wena awusho(What the?!You and Sizwe fixed but you don't tell me Lihle)
Lihle:Bowunezinkinga eziningi Mbali ,bengeke ngikhone ukukutshela ngam noSizwe ukulesimo okuso hawu(You had many problems Mbali ,I couldn't tell you about me and Sizwe while you are in this situation)
Mbali:Hamba ke ,ngisadinga iskhathi sokuthi ngijwayele le ndawo futhi ngifuna ukuhlala ngedwa iskhashana nje ngaphambi kokuthi ngingalala(Leave then ,I still need some time to get familiar with the place plus I want to be alone for a little before I go to bed)
Lihle: Mbali?
Mbali:Ngiyak'cela Lihle ,ngicela uhambe(Please Lihle ,please leave)

Narrator's POV

Lihle didn't even respond ,she just did what she was told by her sister ,even though she was worried about her she left her there and headed home.When she got there ,she went straight to her hut and sat on her bed ,then a knock disturbed her.When she opened the door ,it was her mother ,her facial expression suddenly changed ,she was disgusted by her sight but she remained humble as always
Ma:(Hugged her and came inside)Ohhh ngane yam ,unjan uMbali?(Ohhh my child ,how's Mbali?)
Lihle:Don't act as if you care ,you don't care about her well being ,you can't even defend her nor choose her ,you're not a mother
Ma:Hayi Lihle ayikho kanjalo ngane yam ,ngicela sihlale phantsi sikhulume kahle (No Lihle it's not like that my child ,may we please sit down and talk)
Lihle:Injani phela ma?angifuni ukuhlala phantsi ngikhulume nawe mina ,ayikho into esingakhuluma ngayo emuva kokuthi wenze lento oyenzile wena!(Then how is it mom?I don't want to sit down and talk with you ,there's nothing we can possibly talk about after what you did!)
Ma:Musa ukukhuluma nam ngalendlela okhuluma ngayo nam Lihle!(Don't speak to me in that manner Lihle!)
Lihle:Or what mom?!uzoyenzani?uzothi ubaba angishaye ngempama nam bese angixoshe engathi zange angizale?!nizongenza le nto eniyenze uMbali!?(What will you do?you'll tell dad to slap me and ban me from the kingdom as if you guys ain't my parents?!you'll do what you did to Mbali to me too?!)
Ma:I didn't have a choice Lihle ,uyamazi nawe ubaba wakho ukuthi unjani!(,you know how your father is!)
Lihle:Wuuuh shame ,please get out ,ngoba lomsangano ongitshela wona manje awukho ,angeke uhlulwe ukumela ingane yakho ,ningabazali abanjani Kanti nina?!(,the nonsense that you're telling me doesn't exist ,you can't fail to defend your child ,what kind of parents are you?!)
Ma: Lihle!ngicela ukhulume nam kahle(Lihle!Please speak to me nicely)
Lihle:Phuma(Get out)
Ma: Lihle!
Lihle:(She gave her a straight)Phuma ma!phuma ngifuna ukulala!(Leave mom!leave I want to sleep!)
She just left there ,then Lihle slept on her bed and a knock disturbed her again ,but this time around ,it was Sizwe.She opened the door and threw herself in Sizwe's arms ,Sizwe hugged her so tight and closed the door behind him , then Lihle locked it and sat on the bed.
Sizwe:Lili kwenzakalani kanti?(Lili what's going on?)
Lihle:(Let out a huge sigh)UMbali udingisiwe la esigodini sakwa Zulu Sizwe ,yazi angazi nokuthi ngingamnceda kanjani s'thandwa sam ungibona nje ngikhathazekile ngaye ,akuphephile la ngaphandle Sizwe(Mbali got banned in the Zulu Kingdom Sizwe ,I don't even know how I can possibly help her my love ,I'm worried about her ,it's not safe for her outside Sizwe)
Sizwe:Hawu!shukuthi yiqiniso!(What the!it is true!)
Lihle:Abantu sebeyakhuluma?yhoo hayi!(People have started talking?yhoo no!)
Sizwe:Hayi phela Lili bambonile ubaba wakho emxosha ,angeke phela abantu bangayikhulumi into enje Lihle ,iyathusa lento(No Lili people saw your father kicking your sister out from him yard ,so people can't just keep quiet about this Lihle ,this is shocking)
Lihle:Ngiyazi s'thandwa sam(Sighed)uzwe ngobani ke wena le ndaba kuMbali?(I know my love*where did you get that from by the way?)
Sizwe:(Popped his eyes just a little bit)Hayi akubalulekile loko Lili futhi mina kwamele ngihambe nje(No that's not important Lili by the way I have to leave)
Lihle:(Held his hand)Haa s'thandwa sam ngicela ungahambi ,uqeda ukufika nje(Haa my love please don't leave ,you just arrived though)
Sizwe:(Removed his hand)Cha Lihle (No Lihle)
Lihle:Hayibo Sizwe ,yingobani ususa isandla sakho kab'hlungu kanje?(Geez Sizwe ,why would you remove your hand in a rough way?)
Sizwe:Lutho ,ngifuna nje ukuhamba(Nothing ,I just want to leave)
Lihle:Ngikukhiphe noma uzozihambela?(Should I accompany you to the gate or you'll accompany yourself?)
Sizwe:Cha ngizozihambela(No I'll accompany myself)
Sizwe stood up and Lihle did so too ,and when she attempted to kiss him ,Sizwe rejected the kiss
Lihle:Kwenzakalani Sizwe?uyaqala ukwenza lento ongenza yona manje(What's going on Sizwe?it's the first you do this to me now)
Sizwe:Angifuni manzi e-olintshi Lihle ,ngifuna ukuhamba(I don't want a kiss Lihle ,I want to leave)
Lihle:Asikhulume Sizwe ,ngenzeni?(Let's talk Sizwe ,what did I do?)
Sizwe:Lutho Lihle(Walked straight to the door)(Nothing Lihle)
Lihle:Okay ,I love you
Sizwe just looked at her and smiled then left.Lihle wondered if what was wrong with Sizwe ,but she also knew that he'll come around when he feels like talking about this.So she just went straight to bed and prayed for Mbali ,she was so worried about her.