Mbali#16

I couldn't believe that Sindi has a grown up child and that she once did what I'm doing ,dating someone I can't date ,are we even dating?I don't know but we are in love with each other ,that's for sure.Zingisa is so close to the truth ,I have to see Sindi as soon as yesterday ,as I was so deep in thoughts ,Zingisa petted my shoulder
Zingisa:Yintoni le ingaka uyicangayo Mahle?(what are you thinking about Mahle?)
Mbali:Lutho ,kwamele ngihambe mina manje(Nothing ,I have to leave now)
Zingisa:(Grabbed my left hand)Angeke ndikuyeke uzihambele wedwa kwaye uhambe unje ,yintoni s'thandwa sam? ,thetha nam bhabha(I can't let you walk home by yourself and leave meanwhile you're not okay ,what's the matter my love?talk to me baby)
Mbali:(Forcefully removed my hand from his)Cha Zingisa(No Zingisa)I'm fine geez ,I'm just tired ,I want to go back home
Zingisa:Wow!okay fine leave ,but tomorrow I want to see you
After saying that he left me there all alone ,I walked up to the tree and realised something ,a symbol ,D+S
Mbali:D+S?I wonder ........
I then went back home ,to my in laws house ,I walked inside the yard and Mandisa saw me and walked up straight to me.
Mandisa:Unesibindi ntombazane ,uwumakoti onjani ohamba ubusuku bonke?!(You have an audacity girl ,what kind of a wife that leaves for the whole night?)
Mbali:(Pushed her aside)Anginaso isikhathi sakho Mandisa(I don't have your time Mandisa)
After doing so I walked up to my hut and rested my body on the bed ,after some few minutes I got disturbed by Hlelo as I was in deep thoughts about Zingisa ,praying that he doesn't find anything about me now till I found out who killed my brother.
Hlelo:Sawubona sis' Mbali ,bayakufuna endlini enkulu(Hello Mbali ,they want to see you in the house)
Mbali:(Sat up straight)Bathi bafunani?(What do they want?)
Hlelo:Angazi Mbali(I don't know Mbali)
I got up and we went to the house ,I wasn't even scared nor nervous because already I knew what they were calling me for ,something they have been complaining about those past few days.So I got there and I sat down ,it was Menzi , MaMhlongo ,Mandisa and Njomane ,Lwazi and Hlelo got up and left but before they leave , Lwazi said something
Lwazi:(Looked at me)Good luck (And they got out)
Only if he knew that I don't even need a luck ,the room had bad atmosphere ,Menzi looked very angry and so did Mandisa ,their parents as well ,they looked disappointed and I don't even care people ,I love Zingisa and that's that!
Njomane:Makoti asikubizelanga okuhle ke namuhla ,usidumazile ngane kaGatsheni(We didn't call you here for good news today daughter in law ,you disappointed us Gatsheni's child)
Menzi:(Stood up)Ayikho into engingayikhuluma noMbali mina baba noMa ,uMbali akawufuni lomshado futhi asingamphoqi(Turned to Mbali)ukukuthanda ngiyakuthanda kepha lokhu ngeke ngikhone ukukumela ,ngifuna isahlukaniso(There's nothing I can possibly say to Mbali mom and dad ,Mbali doesn't want this marriage and we can't force her to stay in it *I love you you but I can't stand for this ,I want a separation)
Okay I'm shocked people ,I didn't think this will get to this ,and I'm scared too ,my father will kick me out and I don't want that.
Njomane:Hlala phantsi Menzikayihlo!akungafikeleli lapho ndodana ,singakukhuluma lokhu ,mhlampe uMbali unayo incazelo yalokhu(Sit down Menzikayihlo!it doesn't have to get to that son ,we can talk about this ,maybe Mbali has a valid reason about this)
Menzi:(Laughed)Explanation!?there's no reason behind this!Kunini sikhuluma noMbali baba ,kunini?uMbali uphinda lento ngoba eyithokozela ,angisawufuni lomshado mina baba ,angisamfuni uMbali ,ngifuna ahambe kulamagceke kaBhebhe ,ngifuna abuyele ekibo ,angeke ngibe nomfazi obuya ebusuku ,angeke ngibe nomfazi ongafuni nhlobo ukuthi senze ucantsi ,ngiyamthanda uMbali yebo ngiyavuma kepha yena akangithandi ,ayikho lenkukhu awachithwe lamanzi!(How long have we been talking to Mbali?Mbali is doing this repeatedly because she loves it ,I don't want this marriage dad ,I don't want Mbali anymore ,I want her to leave the Bhebhe yard ,I want her to go back to her home ,I can't have a wife that roam around at night in the middle of nowhere ,I can't have a wife who don't want to have sex with me ,yes I admit that I love Mbali but she doesn't love me ,this marriage is no more!)
Njomane:Izindaba zocantsi beningazikhuluma ndodana ,ungakwenzi lokhu ,umshado wenu usasemusha ,khulumani bantwana bami(You guys can talk about your sex life son ,don't do this ,your marriage is still new ,just talk my children)
MaMhlongo:Baba musa ukuphoqa loku ,awukho lomshado nawe uyabona ,kwamele abuyele Kubo uMbali ,mhlampe singambuyisa la ekhaya mase ekhulile ,kepha okwamanje usaseyingane(My husband stop forcing this ,this marriage is no more you can witness that too ,maybe we can bring her back here when she's a little bit older ,but as for now she's still young)
I didn't even responded to what they said ,I just went to my hut and packed my belongings and left the Bhebhe yard ,but my gut is telling me that I'm going to regret this.