Mbali#20

I have to stop him from kicking me out ,but I understand why he's acting like this ,I turned out to be a snake.
Mbali:Zingisa ima ,ngiyak'cela ,ngicela ungimamele ,mgisafuna ukukhuluma(Zingisa wait ,I beg you ,listen to me please ,I still want to talk)
Zingisa:(Raised his voice) Yintoni le osafuna ukuyithetha nam Mbali?hayi ndivile kwanele ngoku ,phuma qha yerrrr!(What else do you want to say to me Mbali?no it's enough now ,just get out geez!)
He was pulling me off the bed , unfortunately he then lost a step and fell.He then started groaning in pain.So I started panicking and I helped him up ,and helped him to lay down on the bed ,carefully so.
Mbali:(Held his hand)Ukahle?(Are you okay?)
He just looked at me ,he didn't even bother answering me ,this broke my heart ,I didn't think he'd act like this ,I understand his frustration but it pains me that he doesn't even want to answer me.
Mbali:(A tear fell from my eyes)Zingisa?(brushed his hand)Ngiyazi ubunyoka lobu engibenzile futhi ngiyaxolisa ngaloko , ngiyak'thanda mina s'thandwa sam ,ngifuna ukuzilungisela wena ,ngicela usiphe ithuba ,siqale kabusha ngaphandle kwamanga ,sithathe izinto kancane ,uMenzi angimthandi futhi ngizohlukana naye ,ngashadiswa noMenzi ngingamthandi nhlobo ,ngikhetha wena Zingisa ,ngicela ungixolele s'thandwa sam(I know I acted like a serpent and I'm sorry about that ,I love you my love ,I want to fix myself for you ,give us a chance please ,so that we can start afresh without any lies ,and take things slow ,I don't love Menzi and I'll break up with him ,I got married to Menzi while I didn't even have any romantic feelings for him ,forgive me please my love)
He just looked at me ,no response ,no anything ,I guess he's still angry at me but why?I mean I'm choosing him ,or maybe he's waiting for proof ,I'm going to get him some proof then ,I mean I love him and loving him is safe ,we conquer every obstacle and I doubt that my father will kick me out of the kingdom.
Mbali:(I sighed)Zingisa ngicela ukhulume nami , ngiyak'cela (Please talk to me Zingisa ,please)
Zingisa:(Let out a tear and a sigh)Mbali ,andisafuni ukuthetha mna ngoku ,uthandwa ndim MaGatsheni kodwa ndicela undiphe ixeshana nje ndikhe ndizicinge ,ewe nam ndifuna wena wedwa kodwa le ogqiba ukundixelela yona ibuhlungu Mbali ,ibuhlungu ngoba oko ndikhalinywa ngawe ndikuthethelela kodwa hayi ndithethelela inyoka ,yhooo hayi uthando luyenzisa ndiluncamile(Mbali ,I don't want to talk anymore ,I love you too MaGatsheni but please give me some time to think ,yes I want you too but what you just told me hurts me Mbali ,it hurts because people were warning me about you and still I defended you but no I was defending a snake ,yhoo no love makes us do stupid things)
Okay that pained me ,this shows that people saw through me ,and Zingisa didn't because he was blinded by love ,now I seem like I'm a bad person in our relationship ,or maybe I am because Zingisa's only crime was to lie about his wives only ,otherwise he's a good man.
Mbali:Abantu bakukhuzile ngam?(People warned you about me?)
Zingisa:(Gave me a straight face)Ewe ,ubhuti wandikhuza ngawe noDumile wandikhuza ngawe , kungcono uDumile yena wakubona ,uMkhokeli zange wakhe wakubona .......phofu yinto enganamsebenzi leyo ,enkosi ngokundixelela inyani marn(Yes ,my brother and Dumile warned me about you ,atleast Dumile saw you ,Mkhokeli never saw you ..........but then that doesn't matter ,thank you for your honestu man)
He does look heartbroken because of this ,I don't even know what to say anymore ,but my heart is just broken ,what if he lost the love that he had for me?I mean he once told me that if he finds out that I've been lying to him , he'll stop loving me ,no he can't!no I'm asking him if he loves me anymore ,nahh I can't ,what will I ask him?Ohhh bingo ,I know
Mbali:May I check your wound before I leave?
He just nodded and I unwrapped the cloth used to cover it up ,it was still bleeding ,I guess when he fell he shook it.So I went to his uncle's trunk case and took another cloth there ,I wiped his wound with the used cloth ,his face looked so bitter ,I guess I was hurting him.
Mbali:Ngiyakulimaza kanti?(Am I hurting you?)
Zingisa:Ewe kodwa kancinci(Yes but just a little)
So I nodded and apologised then I continued wiping it.Afterwards ,I wrapped it with the other cloth and held his hand afterwards.
Zingisa:(Sat up straight)Enkosi(Thank you)
Mbali:(I don't know what to say to him anymore ,I just need to give him some time alone)No problem ,uhm......I have to get back home now (I gave him a pale smile)
Zingisa:Sure ,bye(Layed on the bed again and closed his eyes)
No this dude is breaking my heart ,why is he acting like this?why is he so cold towards me?No I'm crying ,he can't treat me like this after everything I did for him ,I don't want to lose him , why?......So I cried and he opened his eyes and stood up ,came to me and my head was buried in his arms ,okay I think he still loves me ,so I cried even more because this is so nice ,he serves the best hugs ,and I'm crying even more because I just want his attention.
Zingisa:(Brushing my back)Yintoni bhabha?(What's going on baby?)
I was just crying ,on purpose ,I don't have a reason to cry now .We started moving ,and we sat on the bed.
Zingisa:Hayibo ,thetha nam Ntyantyi ,yintoni s'thandwa sam?(Geez ,talk to me Flower ,what's going on my love?)
I didn't respond him because I have no valid reason for this ,instead I kissed him and he kissed me back ,the kiss was so passionate ,full of emotions ,I really love this Xhosa gent over here ,I love him.We kissed for a while ,and I lied on the bed with my back and he came on top of me ,and started kissing my neck.I started breathing heavily ,omg what's going on?I'm scared but I'm enjoying the moment and I'm also enjoying this ,this is just satisfying and so good ,he touched my whole body ,feeling every part of my body ,and he stopped the kiss.
Zingisa:Are you sure about this?
Sure about what?I'm so lost people ,what's happening?all I know is that I want him to kiss me non stop ,I don't want this to stop ,so I'll just nod ,so I nodded.
Zingisa:Awuyosithulu wena ,use words please(You're not deaf)
Mbali:(I smiled)Yes ,I'm sure about this ,kiss me please(Pulled him closer to me)
He kissed me and took off my clothes ,wait people.....so this person is taking my pride?mmmmh okay!He stopped the kiss and looked at my body
Zingisa:Mhle umzimba wakho s'thandwa (Your body is beautiful love)
No this man is so sweet ,I just love him ,so I smiled at him and he took off his clothes too.I never seen something like this but when I take a look at my vagina ,no it is too small for something big like that.Im so scared but I want this as much as he wants it too.So he tried entering me and he failed on the first try ,it hurts but still I want this.
Mbali:Ahhhh....Zingisa uyangilimaza(Ahhhh......Zingisa you're hurting me)
Zingisa:(He stopped) Ndiyeke?(Should I stop)
Mbali:Ha.a(No)
Zingisa:(Kissed me once again and stopped)I love you ,okay?and once I enter you ,you're mine forever
I just nodded and he tried entering me plenty of times ,and on the 9th try he entered me slowly and started thrusting slowly too.I was breathing heavily ,moaning ,this is so satisfying but painful.
Mbali:Ahhhhh ......ahhh.... Mmmmmmh!(bit my lower lip)
He was so gentle with me ,and he came closer to me and sucked my breast ,he even licked me people!I pulled him closer ,I felt something wet inside me ,and I squirted on him
Zingisa:Cum for me baby!
I was just moaning ,I didn't even know what this means but maybe it will just happen ,he fastened up his pace and it hurts people ,my vagina started burning up ,I was pushing him but he had more powers than me and he locked my two hand with his hand .I cried people and squirted once more.And he stopped thrusting and looked at me and he wiped me with a blanket ,okay now that's creepy but heyyyy!
Zingisa:(Held his wounded thigh)Yerrr undilimazile yazi baby(Yerrr you hurt me baby)
Mbali:(I was still breathing heavily)I'm (Sighed)sorry
Zingisa:Kodwa ke s'thandwa sam enkosi ngokundipha iqhayiya lakho ,ndiyakuthanda(But then my love ,thank you for giving me your pride ,I love you)(Peck kissed my lips)
Mbali:I love you too(I gave him a smile and he decided to kiss my forehead)
Zingisa:(Smirked)Awufuni siphinde?(Don't you want us to do round 2?)
Mbali:(I laughed)Hayi cha Zingisa ,ngikhathele mina futhi ngicela usuke phezu kwami(No Zingisa ,I'm tired and please get off me)
He did then did what I asked him to do ,and wore his clothes and I did so too
Zingisa:(Laughed)Mxm uligwala nje Wena(Mxm you're just a coward)
Mbali:Kwamele ngihambe mina ,usuyangigulela nje wena(I have to go ,you're just being silly over me)
Zingisa:(He laughed)Uyandikweleta kodwa wena(You owe me though)
He came closer to me and held my waist ,okay now I'm turned on but I have to leave ,the sun is about to rise and I have to get back home.
Mbali:(Soften up my voice)And that is?(Smirked)
Zingisa:(Kiss*)Ndifuna(Kiss*)Uze(Kiss*)ksasa(Kiss*)late(kiss*)(I want you*to come back*tomorrow*late)
I love him people and I'll definitely come.
Mbali:Ngizoza s'thandwa sam(I will come my love)
Zingisa:Uze wedwa kodwa(Come alone though)
Mbali:(I laughed at that)Ngizoza ngedwa vele s'thandwa sam kepha ngizoza kuphi?(I'll come alone my love but where will I come?)
Zingisa:(Kissed me)Apha Bhabha (Here my love)
Mbali:Okay baby ,let me get back home then
He just nodded and checked the coast ,the coast was clear ,no I'm judging myself ,I feel like I'm some type of a whore while I'm not ,this is wrong people ,it doesn't feel wrong but it is wrong ,but it will be fixed soon ,I'll be Mrs Radebe soon ,I know I will.So we went back to his hut and we found my sisters asleep and we woke them up.
Lihle:(Rubbing her eyes)Yhoo ,kunini sikulindile wena ,benenzani engaka Kanti?(Yhoo ,we've been waiting for you for a while ,what were you guys doing?)
We just looked at each other and smiled
Mbali:Nothing geez ,let's get going ,bukani ilanga liyaphuma(,look the sun is rising)
Sindi:Hayi Mbali ngeke uphinde uze lana ,sikutshele Kahle sathi kwamele usheshe wena hayi wazithathela iskhathi sakho(No Mbali you won't come back here again ,we told you that you should hurry up but no ,you took your own time)
Lihle:Sizothini kubaba? ,phela sizofika sekevukile(What are we going to say to dad?it's so clear that we will arrive there when he is already awake)
Mbali:Ngiyaxolisa kepha ubaba anginandaba naye mina(I'm sorry but dad is the least of my worries)
Sindi:You can't say that Mbali......you just can't
Zingisa:Niyazi ukuba nitya ixesha ngalento yenu yokuphikisana ,utata uzavele avuke nibe kwenkulu ingxaki ,nge nihamba ,nizaphikisana ngendlela(You guys are wasting time by arguing ,my father will wake up and you guys will be in deep trouble ,just leave ,you will argue along the way)
Lihle: uZingisa ukhuluma iqiniso ,asambeni(Zingisa is telling the true ,let's go)
We did just that and went back home.