Narrator#14

The Radebe place

Zimkhitha woke up first than Ayabonga ,she then checked outside her window and saw that it is dark and Ayabonga needs to get back home ,she then decided to wake him up
Zimkhitha:Ayabonga ,vuka!(Ayabonga wake up!)
Ayabonga:mmmh ,mhm
Zimkhitha:Hayi Ayabonga hlena ndicela uvuke ,kufuneka ugodukile(No Ayabonga you have to wake up ,you need to go back home)
She shook him up until he woke up and he sat up straight
Ayabonga:(Rubbed his eyes and yawned)Ndivulile ke yhuuuu(I'm awake then geez)
Zimkhitha:Kufuneka ugodukile Aya ,utata angazi ukuba ubulapha ndingakwenkulu ingxaki ,kwaye nawe kowenu awaziwa ukuba ulaphi(You have to go back home Aya ,once my dad find out that you were here in my room I'll be in trouble ,and your father doesn't know your whereabouts)
Ayabonga:Ungandixeleli ngoDumile mna Khitha ,utata wakho uzakwazelaphi ukuba bendilapha kusazi mna nawe kuphela?okanye kukho abantu abangenayo apha kuronta wakho?(Don't tell me about Dumile Khitha ,your dad won't know whether I was here or not because no one knows that I'm here besides the two of us not unless people do as they please in your hut?)
Zimkhitha:Ubhut' Mkhokeli uyathanda ukuza apha azokuncokola nam Aya ,uzakumangala xandingamvumeli ,ndicela ugoduke hlena(Mkhokeli likes coming here and talk with me Aya ,he'll be suspicious when I don't let him in when you're here ,please go back home Aya)
Ayabonga:(Walked closer to Zimkhitha and grabbed her waist)Andifuni kugoduka mna nje ,ndifuna ukuba nawe apha s'thandwa sam ,namhlanje qha(I don't want to go back home though ,I want to be with you here my love ,just today only)
Zimkhitha:Hayi Aya ,goduka(No Aya ,leave)
Ayabonga just looked deep into Zimkhitha's eyes and pulled her closer so that he could feel his boner
Zimkhitha:Mhhh ,Aya hayi ,A.....Aya goduka(leave)
Ayabonga kissed her passionately ,and ran his fingers on Zimkhitha's ass ,Zimkhitha fell for the kiss and she deepened it .Ayabonga ran his fingers in Zimkhitha's nipples and kissed her neck ,and she started moaning softly and Ayabonga responded to the moans by lifting her up to the bed.He got on top of her and kissed her all over ,gave her a love bite near her boobs ,took off her top clothing and paused
Ayabonga:Usafuna ndihambe?(Do you still want me to leave?)
Zimkhitha:Hayi ,ndincamise(No ,kiss me)
Ayabonga did just that and inserted one finger inside Zimkhitha's vagina and kissed her whole doing that ,she couldn't respond to the kiss properly and Ayabonga paused again
Zimkhitha:Ayabonga yintoni kanti?(What is it Ayabonga?)
Ayabonga:Are you sure that you want to do this?
Zimkhitha:Yes please kiss me , please
She said that while pulling Ayabonga's head closer to her and Ayabonga continued kissing her.He then pulled Zimkhitha's skirt and gazed at her body as he never seen a woman naked before
Ayabonga:I love you(He then muffed her)
Zimkhitha:Ahhh .........I ....I......lo....you too
As Ayabonga did that ,someone knocked and it was Thantaswa
Thanti: Zimkhitha ,khovule ntombi(Zimkhitha ,open up girl)
Ayabonga:Yhoo yhooo yhoo ,what is she doing here?we are busy
Zimkhitha:Arghhhh(Rolled her eyes)please keep your voice down
Thanti:Hebantu ,Zimkhitha vula(People! ,Zimkhitha open up)
Zimkhitha:Yhoo Ndilele sis' Thantaswa!(Geez I'm sleeping Thantaswa!)
Thanti:Hayi voetsek vula rha kutheni wasa!(No piss off ,open here geez stop being silly)
Zimkhitha:Ndiyeza ndisanxiba(I'm coming ,I'm still dressing up)(Turned to Ayabonga and soften her voice so that Thanti doesn't know that someone is there with her)Wear your clothes and please be quiet
Ayabonga just nodded and Zimkhitha wore her clothes and went to the door and opened it , stood by it.
Thanti:Kutheni wama emnyango?,khoswaye ndingene(Why are you standing by the door?move I want to get in)
Zimkhitha:Uhmmm ,hayi awuzukwazi ukungena kuyanuka apha(You can't get inside ,the hut is smelly)
Thanti:Nukiswa yintoni?Zimkhitha unyela endlini?(What made it smelly?Zimkhitha you poop in the hut?)
Zimkhitha:(She just laughed at that)Yho ndiyakulibala kanene wena ,hayi andinyelanga ndlini ,oko kusile khange ndivule apha Kuba bendilele ,khona uzofuna ntoni apha kaloku wena awuqhelanga kuza apha?(Yho I tend to forget how silly you are ,no I didnt poop inside the hut ,just that I didn't let air inside my hut because I was sleeping ,and by the way what are you doing here because you don't usually come here?)
Thanti:Ndizokubuza ngoobhuti bakho mna(I just wanted to ask you about your brothers)
Zimkhitha:What about them?(She gave Thantaswa a puzzled face)
Thanti:UMkhokeli oko ehambe ngalamini yomgidi wakho ,hayike uZingisa ugqibo hamba ngoku ebusuku(Since Mkhokeli left that day of your ceremony ,Zingisa just stepped out now late)
Zimkhitha:Hayi ngamadoda amadala lawa ,inoba uZingisa uyokhangela uMkhokeli Thantaswa (No those people are grown man ,maybe Zingisa went to search for Mkhokeli Thantaswa)
Thanti:Hayi akukho lonto apha ,uZingisa uye kwikrexe lakhe ,hayike uMkhokeli inoba uyajola ngoku(No there's no such ,Zingisa went to his whore , Mkhokeli probably is dating now)
Zimkhitha:Hayi bayekeni ababantu ,utata inoba uzakuthetha nabo ,yindelelo kaloku le abayenza utata ikakhulukazi uZingisa kuba utata wayethethe naye kakuhle ngalendaba yakhe yasebusuku ,khona utata utheni ngalento?(No leave those people alone ,dad will talk to them ,they are disrespecting him especially Zingisa because dad spoke to his about his habit of roaming around at night ,what did dad say about this?)
Thanti:Uyamazi utata wakho unjani nawe Khitha ,uthulile nje ,inoba umele bona Kuba akakalali(You know how your father is Khitha ,he's quiet ,he's probably waiting for them because he's still awake)
Zimkhitha:Kutheni ningathethi naye umyeni wenu Kanti?(why don't you guys speak to your husband?)
Thanti:Akhonto endizayithetha noZingisa mna Zimkhitha ,ndidikiwe kukudelelwa nguZingisa ,nalomtshato andisawufuni nje kodwa andinaso isiqinisekiso ,kwaye umntu wenza into evuyisa intliziyo yakhe ,lento ayenzayo uZingisa unesizathu sokuba kutheni eyenza kwaye uyayithanda lento qha qwaba(There's nothing I could possibly tell Zingisa Zimkhitha ,I'm tired of being disrespected by Zingisa ,and I no longer want this marriage but I'm not 100% sure about that ,and besides a person does what his/her heart desires , Zingisa has a reason why he's doing this and he loves doing this that's it)
Zimkhitha:Ndiyakuva Thanti  ,iyadika nyani lento kaZingisa(I hear you Thanti , Zingisa's new habit is boring honestly)
Thanti:Hayi masiyeke ukuthetha ngoZingisa ,kutheni ungezanga wazotya nathi isophoro?(No let's stop talking about Zingisa ,why didn't you join us for dinner?)
Zimkhitha:(Cleared her throat)Bendilele nditshilo nje kuwe(I was asleep I told you though)
Thanti:Ikhona lento oyifihlayo wena(You're hiding something)
Zimkhitha:Hayibo Thantaswa ,hamba apha ndifuna ukulala(Geez Thantaswa ,leave I want to sleep)
Thanti:Ndiyahamba kakade(I'm leaving )
She then left Zimkhitha and went to her hut ,and Zimkhitha got inside her hut ,not turned on ,Thantaswa really spoilt her mood ,she was ready to give the man she loves her pride
Ayabonga:I no longer feel like having sex anymore
Zimkhitha:(Layed her head onto Ayabonga's chest)Me too
Ayabonga:Let's just cuddle and talk
Zimkhitha:Njengoba uthetha ngokuthetha ,uzimisele ngokugoduka nini?(Since you're talking about talking ,when are you going back home)
Ayabonga:(Laughed a little)Ksasa ,kunini undigxotha ,hayi inene awundifuni apha s'thandwa (Tomorrow ,you've been chasing me out for a while ,you surely don't want me here love)
Zimkhitha:No it's not like that babe ,I don't want your father and mother getting worried about you and searching for you ,and you know once they start searching for you they'll search for you here first and that will get us into deep trouble ,we might even part ways ,and I don't want that ,it's not like I'm chasing you away ,I do want to be closer to you but not under these circumstances love
Ayabonga:Ndiyakuva S'thandwa sam ,ndizogoduka ksasa Khitha ndiyakuthembisa(I hear you my love ,I'll leave tomorrow Khitha I promise).
He then kissed Zimkhitha's forehead and they both slept.