Mbali#19

I was kicking so hard ,I couldn't believe what my parents did to Zingisa ,how could they?And they can't even allow me to help the love of my life ,I can't believe Lihle and Sindi were just looking at me like that as if they were powerless ,I just want to bite them right now ,my kicking and screaming doesn't help ,but surely he's not dead ,he's alive ,my father just stabbed him on his thigh ,I hope someone can spot him and help him get back home ,so I decided to relax ,as my eyes were sore and my voice was croaky ,and my throat was dry.So we got home ,my father was so angry
Gatsheni:(Slapped me so hard and I held my cheek ,brushing it as it was so hot from the slap)Nolihle nawe Sindiswa iyani kuronta wenu ,ngisafuna ukukhuluma nale ngane esile!(Nolihle and you Sindiswa go to your hut ,I want to speak to this naughty child)
They left us there ,I could see the pain in their eyes but they ain't even helping me but heyyy people ,I understand ,my father is scary I tell you and he's so heartless .
Ma:Asikho isidingo sokuthi ushaye Ingane kangaka Gatsheni ,yingane le akusiyona intanga yakho (There was no need for you to slap her like that Gatsheni ,she's still a child not your peer)
Gatsheni:Nawe ngathi uzophuma(Paused)Hayi ,phuma Lindiwe!(I think you'll also have to leave *no ,get out Lindiwe)
My mother got out ,no my father was being hush to him ,I can't believe him.
Gatsheni:Uwabiza ngani lamanyala owenzayo?umile ubuya ebusuku emzini wakho Kanti hayi ujarhe isende le sitha sakho ,heeee Mbali!?uphilile Kahle ekhanda?(What do you call that nonsense you are doing?you're busy coming to your in laws at night to your in laws just because you want some penis ,your enemy's penis for that matter ,heeee Mbali?are you mentally okay?)
I didn't even answer him ,I was just crying while brushing my cheek as it was so sore
Gatsheni:Ngikhuluma nawe Mbali!noma ufuna ngikuphinde?(I'm talking to you Mbali!or you want me to slap you again?)
I just stood still and went silent.
Gatsheni:Awusenawo umlomo ngiyabona ,uzothula ke kuzokhuluma mina ,uzohlukana nalomfana wakho uyezwa uma kungenjalo ngizombulala siyezwana?!Uyezwa Mbali?!(Oh you no longer have the mouth to speak I see ,I'll talk and you will listen then ,you'll break up with that boy do you hear me?!if you don't do it I'll kill him ,do you hear me?!do you hear me Mbali?!)
I just nodded ,even if that happens ,I'll kill myself too ,I won't stop seeing Zingisa , I've found a man I love therefore I choose him over my family.
Gatsheni:Ksasa sizohamba siye kwaNjomane ,uzoyoxolisa ngokuziphatha kwakho futhi uzomncenga uMenzi ukuthi abuyelane nawe ,uyezwa?uzomnikeza nezingane uyezwa?!Uma kungenjalo uzohamba la esigodini sakwa Zulu ,angihleki nawe Mbali (Tomorrow we'll go to the Njomanes ,you'll apologize to them about your behaviour and you'll beg Menzi to take you back ,do you hear me?you'll bare him kids ,do you hear me?!if you dont do that I'll ban you from the kingdom ,I'm not joking with you Mbali)
Wow I can't believe a man I call my father could do this to me?Mangi you've failed me ,what's going on?please protect me atleast ,that's the least you can do for me.
Mbali:Ngobani baba? angimthandi uMenzi(Why dad?I don't love Menzi)
Gatsheni:Ngikuthole ekuseni sowuzilungiselele ,hamba uye kubo sisi bakho(I want to find you ready in the morning tomorrow ,go join your sisters)
I just got out of the hut and ran straight to Lihle's hut ,and I threw myself into their arms crying ,I just cried my lungs out ,I couldn't stop crying ,it hurts so bad ,why did this happen though?Worst part about this is that I want to see if Zingisa is okay ,I'm worried about him.Sindiswa closed the door.
Sindi:Mbali musa ukukhala ,ngiyazi kubuhlungu kepha qina dade(Mbali don't cry ,I know it hurts but be strong sis')
Lihle:Hayi Sindi ,uma kubuhlungu kwamele akhale uMbali ,khala wena Mbali (No Sindi ,if it hurts you have to cry Mbali ,cry Mbali)
I cried even more ,I just want to see him ,I need to see him ,I need to see my man ,I have to people ,why is this happening to us?we are in love people!
Mbali:(Crying and talking in a croaky voice)Ngifuna ukumbona ,ngiyamdinga ,kubuhlungu .........ngiseni kuye ndiyanicela (I want to see him ,I need him ,it hurts .........accompany me to him please!)
Sindi:Usangene Mbali?ufuna ukuxoshwa wubaba lana?ufuna uZingisa abulawe?(Are you crazy Mbali?do you want to be banned by dad here?do you want Zingisa to get killed?)
Lihle:Sindi ehlisa umoya(turned to me)Mbali ngeke ukhone ukwenza loko (Sindi please calm down*Mbali you can't do that)
Mbali:(Sobbing)Ngiyanicela ,sizobuya manje ,ngiyathembisa(I beg you ,we will be back early ,I promise you)
They just looked at each other in shock ,they saw how hurt I was by this ,I really needed to make sure that Zingisa is okay ,I just have to.
Sindi:Mbali Hayi!uma singabhaqwa sizothini?nakhona kwamele uye kwaMhlongo ksasa ,ubaba usitshelile ,ukutshelile wena?(Mbali no!what if we get caught?and besides you have to go to the Mhlongos tomorrow ,dad told us ,did he inform you too?)
Pathetic ,how could dad do this though?I really hate this man with all my heart.
Mbali:(Wiped my tears)Ungitshelile(He told me)
Sindi:Kungcono ,ngicela silaleni ,wena Mbali kwamele uzilungisele umhlangano wenu ,hlukana noZingisa (Atleast ,may we please sleep ,Mbali you have to get ready for your meeting ,leave Zingisa alone)
I didn't have any power to respond her ,maybe I should let Zingisa go ,even though it's going to be hard but I have to.So I just nodded and we went straight to bed.