epilogue

Emilia's POV

4 years later

"Cole, dinner's ready" Joe yelled for Cole as we set the dinner table. I made risotto for dinner.

Cole came running into the dining room. "Hey mommy. Hi mama" he created us as he sat at the table. I'm mama and Joe's mommy. Me and Joe joined him at the table.

We started eating dinner. Cole was talking about what he did at school today. "I got into a fight with a bully" Cole said as he ate his food. "Cole no fights" I said sternly

"did you win?" Joe asked, making me  nudge her. Cole nodded enthusiasticly. "That's my boy" Joe said as Cole and her high fived. "But no more fights" Joe said.

"Because it makes mama grumpy" she whispered to him but I caught it. "Hey!" I yelled making them burst out in laughter. We finished eating dinner.

Because it's Friday we decided to let Cole sleep at 8 tonight. We sat in the living room watching TV. After a few minutes Cole was knocked out cold. "He always complains he wants to sleep late yet he didn't even make it to eight" I said as Joe carried Cole to his room. I followed behind them.

"He's bard headed just like you" Joe said making me gasp and hit her arm lightly. She laid him in his iron man covers. I tucked him in. "Mommy, mama I love you guys" Cole said as he snuggled into his covers.

I smiled and kissed his forehead "we love you too baby" I said making him turn to me quickly. "I am not a baby" he protested making me and Joe laugh. "I'm 4 years old" he said holding up his fingers.

"Ok big boy" Joe said ruffling his hair. "Goodnight" I said as I placed another kiss on his forehead.

Me and Joe walked out of his room and back downstairs to the living room. "I love you so much" I said to Joe. "I love you so so much too" she said as she leaned in to kiss me.

"How about me start on baby number two?" Joe asked making me giggle. "I'd love to" I said as Joe leaned in to kiss me.