10

Emilia's POV

Joe and I were in the kitchen baking a cake. When I mean her and I, I mean me. She just played around while keeping me company.

"Can I help decorate it?" She asked as she put on an apron and a chef's hat. I giggled at her appearance "yes, you can" I said as I took the cake out of the oven.

I set it on the kitchen counter. Joe took out some butter cream and decorating tools. I stepped back and watched as she started decorating the cake.

She looked so focus but I couldn't take her seriously because she had flour on her nose and cheek. "Done" she stepped away from her creation.

The acke looked like shit but at least she tried "well done!" I said as I stepped closer and started cutting two slices out. "Stop bullshiting me, this looks terrible" she said as she fetched some plates.

I plated the cake and immediately started eating it. "This tastes amazing Emilia" Joe said as she dug her fork into her piece of cake. I blushed at the compliment.

She's so nice when you look passed her annoying trates. "Thank you" I said as I took the last bite of my cake.

"Let's go on a picnic at the beach" Joe suggested as we cleared the plates. "Yes, I'll start packing. you go change" I said as I took out a picnic basket from the bottom shelf.

Joe left to change and I started packing. I packed two slices of the cake and put the rest in the fridge. I packed some snacks and sodas.

I made sandwiches for our dinner lunch I guess. When I finished I went upstairs and changed

 When I finished I went upstairs and changed

I brushed my hair quickly. I walked to the living room to see Joe holding the picnic basket. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

She looked up from her phone and smiled at me

She looked up from her phone and smiled at me. "Let's go, it's almost sunset" she said as she pulled my hand.

We made it to the beach and Joe hadn't let go off my hand which made me smile uncontrollably. She let go of my hand and laid the picnic blanket.

She sat down and patted the spot beside her. "I like sunsets" Joe said as she took out two sodas and handed me one. "I like sunsets with you" I said as I turned to face her but she was already looking at me. She gave me a smile as her cheaks flushed a light tint of pink.

We sat there eating and talking about what we plan on doing when we go back home in 4 days. I laid my head on her shoulder as the sun set below the sea.

She looked at me and kissed my forehead. I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart was doing backflips. I have a crush on Joe but only a tiny one.