12

Emilia's POV

Today we are having dinner with Joe's family. She hasn't spoken to me since she kissed me and from what I've heard she's still with Raven.

I dressed up just for her. I want her to want me. I did some light makeup. I got dressed in a simple but cute outfit.

We always dress up for dinner but not the way I just did Tonight

We always dress up for dinner but not the way I just did Tonight. I never dress up for dinner unlike my parents. Tonight I plan on sitting next to Joe and flirting with her.

I've been waiting at the front door for the last 15 minutes. I heard the doorbell ring and I immediately opened it. The site in front of me made my blood boil. It was Joe's family but Joe decided to bring Raven and they were holding hands.

I put on a smile and invited them in. I led them to the dining room. Everyone took their seats and waited for dinner to be brought to us.

"So Raven, how old are you?" My mother asked "I'm 18" Raven answered. Damn it, her voice is so nice it's deep and feminine while I have a soft voice. She's really pretty too,no wonder Joe likes her.

I stood up "can I be excused?" I asked "yes you may but be back quickly" my mother said as she gave me a small smile. She knows the site of Joe and Raven makes me sad.

I went to the downstairs bathroom and started fixing my makeup. I just wanted to get away from there. "Hey" Joe said as she stepped into the bathroom. I didn't answer her and just kept doing my makeup.

"I know I led you on and I'm sorry. Let's just be friends?" Joe asked "fuck you Joe , I do not want to be your friend or anything to you in that matter" I spat out. She looked sad as I passed by her and walked back out to the dining table.

I sat down and smiled at Raven who gave me a nasty look in return. Wow, she's pretty and a bitch just like Joe. They are meant for each other I thought to myself.

Joe returned to the table and soon after the maids brought out the food. I wasn't in the mood so I just spoke sometimes. "Emilia, why so quiet" Raven asked as she put her elbows on the table.

"Nothing I'm just tired" I replied sweetly. "Tired of?" Raven pushed the conversation. "I'm just tired of holidays, I'm bored. I've done everything on my bucket list" I lied. The truth is I just hate having dinner with her.