16

Emilia's POV

"Hey" Joe said as she came into my room. I smiled up at her "hey" she laid in between my legs, her head on my stomach. I ran my hands through her hair which made her sigh.

We've been good. We aren't dating but we do relationship stuff. She takes me on dates and cuddles with me. I think we're taking things slow.

"Are you excited for school tomorrow" Joe asked "yep, I haven't seen Thato and Luca in a while" she laughed "didn't you see them 2 days ago?" She asked with a smile on her face. "I did but it's not enough" she hummed at my response

_______________

It's the first day back and I already feel like going home. The bell rang signaling it's time for lunch. I was walking to the cafeteria when someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

"Hey" Joe whispered in my ear. "Hey" I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck. She gave me a light kiss on the forehead then on my cheek and then she started kissing me all over my face which made me start giggling.

"How's my gorgeous girl" she said as she interlocked her fingers with me. "I'm good, you?" She smiled "I'm good" she said as we walked into the cafeteria.

She gave me a small kiss on my lips before we parted ways and I went to sit with my friends. "Girl, what the fuck" Luca said being his usual self.

"We're taking things slow" I said with a smile. "Damn I'm so happy for you but girl be careful though." Just as Luca said that Thato came to our table with a girl we had never met before. They were holding hands.

"Guys this is my girlfriend, Mai" she said pointing to the girl next to her with a smile. "Mia these are my friends Luca and Emilia" Thato pointed to us.

"Mia's part of our circle now" she said as she pulled Mia to come to sit down. "The more the merrier" Luca said with a smile. Mia is such a nice girl.

We got to know Mia. She's a book worm just like me. She loves waffles and thinks they're better than pancakes. She's feeding into Luca's delulu. Pancakes are the best.

"Luca do you have a girlfriend" mia asked  making us all burst into laughter "honey I'm gay"  he said doing the hand thing. "Damn, my gaydar is broken" she whined as we all laughed.