03

Emilia's POV

I was in science class and Joe was being fucking difficult again. "What is that?" She asked as she leaned closer to me. "Damn so you're as stupid as you look" I said which made her turn away from me.

Finally, now I can focus on the task. I put some blue liquid in the pink liquid and suddenly the bicker started foaming. "You fucking idiot you mixed the polyisocyanete with the polyol" she yelled as she pushed me back.

"Wow you are smart" I praised her "No, you're just dumb" she replied. The bell rang and we all packed up our stuff and headed to our next classes.

I have music now, yesterday I didn't go because I couldn't find the classroom. I entered the classroom and sat at the desk in the furthest corner of the room.

"Not here too" someone whined. I looked up to see Joe standing by the door. "Don't tell me you take this class" I said in disbelief  "I do unfortunately" she sighed

The lesson started and Mrs Smith talked to us about a trip we'd be going on in the middle of the year. She talked about the fundraisers and asked for ideas.

"Let's do a car wash" a girl suggested, I nodded my head in agreement. "Ginger just wants to show her ass off" joe commented. "Fuck you Joe" she smirked "so you're not denying it?" The bell rang just then and I was so happy. It's finally after school.

I went home and the first thing I did was shower then change into pj's even though it's like 15:30. I snuggled in my bed and started reading twisted games.

It was 9:15 when I finished my book so I went down stairs for a snack. While I was in the kitchen I heard glass shatter. I bent down and reached for the gun in one of the cabinets.

I stood up slowly checking for the intruder. I saw a figure and immediately shot at it. The gun didn't have a silencer so it was pretty loud. I turned on the light to see I had shot a man in his late twenties.

My father and mother raan downstairs to see me kneeling next to the man. "I found this guy breaking in" I said as my father assessed his body. Turns out it's one of the Italians.

"Baby go to sleep, you have school tomorrow" my mother said ushering me back to my room.

The next day I woke up really out of it so I decided to skip school. I got dressed and instead of driving to school I drove to a book store, library, bakery thingy called Lillie's. I picked out a book and started reading it.

"Wow I can never escape you" I heard an annoying familiar voice say. I looked up form my book to see Joe. She had a whole cart of books with her. "Why are you here, you don't look like you read?" I asked "I don't read but my Grandma does" just as she said that a old looking woman called out to Joe. Joe left me alone and went with the old woman who I'm assuming was her grandma.