17

Emilia's POV

Today I'm with Joe. We're watching TV in her room. I'm cuddled into her chest as she plays with my hair.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Joe asked making me sit up right immediately. "Really?" She nodded. I jumped on her planting kisses all over her face. I stopped and looked down at her.

I leaned in for a kiss and she met me half way. The kiss was slow and tender u like any other kiss we've ever shared. This kiss had so much emotion. We bothe pulled away slowly with smiles on our faces.

Joe had to leave soon after so I invited Mia, Thato and Luca over for a sleep over. They said that they'd be coming in Thato's car to save gas. I stood at teb door waiting for them.

I sprinted to the door when I heard the doorbell. "Hey guys" I said as I welcomed them in "girl I knew you were rich but not rich rich" Luca said as I showed them to my room. We were all gonna sleep in my room for real sleepover vibes.

"Let's get pizza!" Thato said enthusiasticly making all of us laugh. We ordered the pizza and sat in the living room. I got all of us some sodas from the fridge and we all started eating.

"Guess what?" Luca said as he dusted the pizza flour off his hands. "What"  the rest of us asked in unison. "I've been hanging out with Jake" Luca said as he pushed a strand of imaginary hair behind his ear.

"Wait, Jake as in stoner Jake?" Mia asked  "Joe's friend Jake?" Thato added. Luca nodded as an answer "isn't he straight?" I asked Luca. "He's not out, his parents are homophobic" Luca said confidently.

Mia, Thato and I looked at each other "what?" Luca asked feeling the tension in the room "are you sure he's not playing you?" Thato asked Luca making his smile die down.

"Guys, maybe he is telling the truth" mia interfered trying to make Luca feel better which definitely worked. "Yes he is" Luca said as he drank his soda.

We changed the subject and somehow it led to them asking me about the Joe situation. "We're dating" I said making everyone let out shriel screams. I covered my ears as my friends started shaking me because of their excitement.

"When?" Mia asked "today actually" I said with a smile playing on my lips. "Girl, I'm so happy for you" Luca said as he came and gave me a hug "I'm the only single one in the group" Luca said with his hand on his chest.

"Next will be you" Thato said softly " I wish" Luca said as he sat back down. We stayed up for hours talking and eating obviously.