18

Emilia's  POV

1 month later

(Smut/ sexual content warning)

"It's getting late, I should go home" I said as I stood up from Joe's bed making her whine "sleepover then" she suggested "what will I wear" I asked making her point at her closet "my clothes"

"Fine" I said as I laid back in Joe's arms. She smiled brightly. Joe's parents and the twins went to Russia to see Joe's mum's sister. Joe said she didn't feel well which must've been a lie. This sneaky girl planned for me to sleepover with no one in the house.

Later that night around 8, We ordered McDonald's for dinner. It's now 9 and we were back in Joe's bedroom. I turned to Joe and she turned to me. We both leaned in and started kissing.

This kiss was filled with lust and hunger. Joe got on top of me as I wrapped my legs around her waist. she bit my bottom lip making me moan. She slipped her tongue in my mouth. She tasted like coffee and mint.

She pulled away from me, her dark eyes dilated and filled with lust. "You sure?" She asked making me nod my head quickly.

She toom my top off leaving me in only my black lace bra. She trailed kisses down my stomach before she reached my shorts. She pulled my shorts down by the waist band.

I was left in my panties and bra, she looked down at my body "your beautiful" she said before ripping my panties and throwing them somewhere in her room. Her hot breathe fanned my bare core making me even more horny than I already am.

She licked my slit slowly before starting to play with my clit. She latched her mouth on my throbbing clit making me moan. She started sucking on it which made me grip her her hair.

"Ahh" I moaned as she slipped one of her fingers in me. She moved slowly at first making me get used to the feeling. She added another finger and started going at a faster pace.

My moans were loud and uncontrollable. I felt my body go stuff and my legs start to shake. "I'm cumming" I moaned as I felt my orgasm coming. I came and she was still moving her fingers letting me ride over my orgasm.

She stood above me with her two finger in her mouth. She sucked on her fingers while making eye contact with me. She took off her shirt and pants leaving her in her sports bra and boxers. Her bugle was noticable through her boxers.

She leaned down and started kissing me as she took my bra off. She broke the kiss to look at my hardened Nipples. She placed kisses on my breasts before sucking one and playing with the other.

"Joe, I'm a virgin" I said making her stop "it's fine if you don't wanna do this" she said really quickly "no no I want to" I said making her go back to sucking my boob.

"Ahh, Joe" I moaned as she sucked on my hardened nipple. I pulled her boxers down. Her dick was huge "I don't think I can take it" I said heaving "baby your gonna take like a good girl for me, yes?" She asked softly making me nod.

She positioned herself at my entrance. She pushed herself slowly into me. "Ahh" I moaned at the feeling of feeling full. "You good?" Joe asked as she slowly started thrusting into me. I nodded in response. I was in so much pain but as she kept thrusting that pain turned into pleasure.

"Fuck your so tight" she groaned as she started going faster. "Ahh" I moaned as she hit my g spot over and over again. "Ahh, right there Joe" I moaned.

I was really close to my orgasm "I'm gonna cum" I moaned "don't, until I tell you to" she ordered as she started going faster than before.

She moaned as she thrusted in me. That's as the sexiest moan I've ever heard. "Cum for me baby" she said in a horse deep feminine voice. My moans became louder as I came. Soon after Joe came inside me.

Joe went to the bathroom and came back with a cloth. She started cleaning me up while she planted kisses on my body. When she was done cleaning us up she cuddled into me.

"I really like you Emilia" she said as she held me in her arms "I really like you too Joe" I said with a smile. I'm afraid that I might not really like her but that I might love her. I know we've just been dating for a month but I love her. Well I love her as much as I'm capable of loving and more. These feelings just keep growing.