11

Emilia's POV

We left the island 3 days ago and since then Joe hasn't spoken to me. I know it's just been a few days but still.

I sat down next to my mum on a bar stool "what's wrong princess?" She asked me "Mom, I like this person but they've been ignoring me. What do I do?"

"It's Joe right?" I turned to look at her and nodded "I knew it, just try and speak to her" she suggested.

_______________

The next day I met up with Luca and Thato at our new hangout spot. It was a cute cafe.

"I like Joe guys" I confessed to my friends. They both looked at me like I was crazy "sorry to tell you but Joe's a player and heartless" Luca said "plus she's back with her ex" Thato added.

I turned to her "who's her ex?" I asked as I sipped my coffee. "It's Raven, she's not from our school" Luca answered my question "how the fuck do you know her?" He just shrugged "I love gossip, I know everything" he said as he pointed two finger at me and Thato's eyes.

We all bursted into laughter. We continued hanging out until it was getting late.

When I arrived at home I went straight to my bedroom and started stalking Joe's ex. She's really pretty and she lives somewhere near the beach.

While I was stalking her I got a notification that she just posted on her story. I went to check and I saw her topless with Joe laying on her chest with the caption cuddles at bae's house.

Who the fuck captions after sex pictures not even that, who posts photos after sex. I could just tell they slept together. I threw my laptop off my bed. I changed into all black.

I took a jug of gasoline from my dad's workshop. I shoved a lighter in my pocket and started driving to her house. I parked my car a few houses down so nothing would be suspicious.

I looked around the house and there was no one home since her parents are gone for business and she's with MY girl. I threw gasoline all around the house. I turned my lighter on and threw it on the house. It instantly caught flames, I ran quickly making sure no one saw me.

I got into my car heaving. I drove home and burned my clothes in the fire place. "Why is the fire place on, it's the middle of summer" my father said as he came into the living room.

"What did you do?" He asked as he came towards me. I started crying immediately "daddy!, I'm sorry. I got jealous and burned Joe's girlfriend's house" I cried out. My father took me in his arms.

"I'll make sure no one suspects it's you" he said a he brushed his hands through my hair. "Daddy I'm sorry" I cried "it's ok, you are my daughter after all" he said as he kissed my forehead.

We were interrupted by Joe's father coming in "what happened?" He asked as he stood at the door "she burned someone's house down" my father said with a small smile.

"Burned who's house down?" Jo asked as she entered the room. I didn't answer her and just ran to my room.

Her room is a mix of these, just imagine it all together and organized

I plopped on my bed

I plopped on my bed. Joe came inside my room and shut the door behind her "sorry the door was opened" she said as she came and sat next to me on my bed. "Why are you crying?" She asked in a soft tone "I did something stupid for someone who doesn't even care about me"

"Why did you burn Raven's house down?" She asked as she made me look at her. "I was jealous" I said as I looked down. "Don't be" she said.

She put her finger under my chin making me look up at her. Without warning she kissed me. The kiss was rough and not romantic at all bug I was still kissing joe. My Joe.