02

Emilia's POV

Today was the best first day I had ever had in my life. I made two new friends and I got invited to a party. I was looking for something to wear to the party when I had the most perfect idea. I dug in my closet and found the perfect dress and heels.

 I dug in my closet and found the perfect dress and heels

I got ready and headed downstairs to see my mother in the living room watching TV

I got ready and headed downstairs to see my mother in the living room watching TV. "Hey mum, I'll be late don't wait up" I said as I picked up my car keys from the little coffee table by the couch "ok, be back by eleven you have school tomorrow" "yes mum!"

I drove to the location of the party and wow this place was packed. I got out of my car and my two new friends Luca and Thato came to my car.

"You look great girl" Thato complimented me. "Let's go get wasted!" Luca yelled as we all locked hands and headed inside. The house smelt like alcohol, drugs and sweat. Not the best smell ever.

Luca led us to the kitchen where all the drinks where. We took a bunch of shots and I started to get tipsy. My friends and I headed to the dance floor dancing to the weekend.

I got tired so I went back to the kitchen to get another drink. Joe was there taking shots with a very attractive girl. "Hy red head" she waved at me. She whispered something in the girl's ear and she left.

"What's wrong Ginger" she said obviously drunk. "Fuck off Joe" I said getting annoyed. "Wow, Ginger's got balls" I turned to look at her "Go fuck yourself" I said which must of ticked her off. She wrapped her tattoo covered hand around my neck but not too tightly. "Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that, I'm not afraid to hurt you bellisima" she said her Italian accent slipping out.

She let go of me and walked out of the kitchen to who knows where. Fucking hell that girls crazy. If only she knew who my father was she would never have touched me.

Joe had ruined my whole party mood so I just decided to go home. After I arrived home I took a shower and got into bed.

Someone opened my door slowly. "Honey, good night" my dad said in a soft tone "good night" I said as I fell back asleep.

I've been a daddy's girl ever since I was born. He's so sweet and soft with me unlike how he is when handling the mafia.