08

Emilia's POV

Smut warning

"Where is everyone?" I asked Joe as I walked into the kitchen. I woke up really late today so it was like 4pm "they went back home, they said we should stay and enjoy our holiday" she said as she started cutting veggies.

"You cook?" I asked "yes, I'm obviously wifey material" she said as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I giggled at her response.

We ate the delicious veggie soup she made and we just started watching TV. We watched tv for the rest of the day. Current it's 9pm

"Damn it's getting boring" Joe said as she stretched. I don't know where I got the boldness from but I stood up and went in front of her.

"What?" she said as she looked up at me. I didn't say anything. I sat on her lap straddling her waist. "I'm really bored too" I said, our faces inches away from each other.

Her eyes darkened with lust. Her hands made their way to my thighs. "It's just a one time thing" she said before crashing her lips into mine. Her lips were so soft and plump.

She flipped us over without breaking the kiss. I was wearing a skirt so she pulled my panties off with one hand as the other caresses my thigh.

She brought her hand up to my clit and started rubbing it which made me moan. She slipped her tongue in. She carried me to the room we were sleeping in and laid me on the bed.

She started trailing kisses down my neck and body until she reached my pussy. Her breathe fanned my wet folds making me even more horny. "Ahh" I moaned as she started sucking on my clit.

She played with my wet folds before inserting her finger in, she went at a slow pace at first but then her pace quickened "Ahhh" I moaned.

My legs started to shake uncontrollably as she added another finger. My hands gripped the silk sheets. "I'm cumming" I moaned as I came all over her fingers.

She stood above my body and placed her fingers in her mouth sucking on them slowly. She leaned down and started kissing me.

Her phone started ringing interrupting us. She tried to ignore it but it kept ringing so she stood up to answer it. Damn that was great, I wonder what it feels like for her to be inside me.

She came back into the room with a small smile. "Umm, since no one's here I'll go sleep in the other room" she said as she scratched the back of her neck. "Sure" without saying another word she walked out.