26

Emilia's POV

I was sitting on the couch with a bowl of ice cream with some gummy bears. Gummy bears are the only sweets I'd eat my ice cream with.

It's 7am on a Sunday so my parents were asleep and the only people awake were me and the maids.

There was a really loud knock on the door so I stood up to answer it. I opened the door to see Joe, my Joe.

"Emilia I'm sorry, I was trying to focus on school. I know what I did was wrong but please let me be here to help you with our baby" Joe said as she stood at the door. "Huh? What baby?" I tried to lie "don't play dumb" she responded sternly.

Tears started streaming down my face. I went to sit on the couch to try to calm down but I couldn't. I started sob, I'm overwhelmed.

"Baby, calm down. I'm here" Joe tried to sooth me. "Where were you for four months?! Where were you when I found out I was pregnant and needed support?!" I yelled out of anger.

"You know I love you" she said while trying to come hug me but I put my hand up "a person who claims to love me wouldn't leave me!" I yelled again. I felt my head get a sharp pain before I knew it everything went black.

____________

I woke up in my bedroom. My mother was sitting on a chair next to my bed. "I had a dream Joe came" I started crying. My mother came to me and hugged me.

"It wasn't a dream baby" she said making me sob louder. "You have to talk to her ok" my mother stood up. I nodded.

"Joe, you can come in" my mother said at the door. Joe entered the room and closed the door behind her. "I'm so sorry baby" Joe said as she sat on my bed. I turned my head away from her so she wouldn't see me crying. I let out soft sobs and sniffles.

"No, my pretty nerd don't cry" she said as she came closer. I laughed slightly at the nick name. "Why didn't you just break up with me if you didn't want me anymore" I said in a tone only above a whisper.

I was met with silence so I turned to her. "I don't want anyone but you. I was being an idiot. I should have just talked to you instead of pushing you away. I love you Emilia. I'm in love with everything about you and don't think for a second that my love for you would ever disappear. I'll communicate more. I want this to work. I want us to work." She said as she held my hands.

"I love you too Joe" I said as she hugged me. I sobbed softly as she played with my hair. "You have to go back to school" I said as I pulled away from the hug so I could look at her. She frowned "I decided to do online classes" she said as she pulled me into her embrace. "I don't want to leave you even for a second" she whispered to me. "I love you with everything in me Emilia" she kissed the top of my head.