" You did great in kookie's absence. You fulfill his every duties, which he asked from you. I am proud of you " he genuinely said.

" Just take care of his precious gems. You already done many things for tae and his baby to take them this far, so healthy. Just keep going like this. I am live there in happiness for your this favour " yoongi feel his heart tightened at the word 'favour'.

How he can did favour on his own family members ?

Isn't it obvious that it is his responsibility also ?

Jungkook play every responsibilities of his during his absence, so why not him ?

He also did everything genuinely. But his father again thought it as a favour.

But truly he really not hurt this time. He is already at peak of happiness due to being in his father's embrace.

He want nothing. So he shrugs his hurt feelings.

" I will take care of taehyung " he assured.

Mr. Jeon leave the hug, with a soft pat on his hairs.

He put his hand on taehyung and yoongi's forehead to give them blessings together.

" God bless you both. Take care " he said and turn to leave the hall.

Sohi also hug them one by one and peck their foreheads.

Finally only yoongi left with an emotional taehyung beside him.

" Come, I will take you to your room. You rest there for a while " yoongi hold taehyung's hand and guide him towards his room.

He already feel that taehyung is sad due to no more living with his In-laws in this huge mansion.

This awkward silence always remind him that he is alone here.

So, he always try to be infront of taehyung as his friend to never let him feel alone.

________________________

Taehyung sleep in an hour after many interesting conversation with yoongi.

They laugh, smile even sometimes blush due to sharing their past events.

At last when yoongi find that he is alone in the whole house. He decides to go to his company. He have some important submission there. And also an important work to complete.

Jimin might be start to talk to him very little, but he knows that he is still angry with him.

He want to meet him and convince him that he is really guilty to not stopping him from leaving his house.

He wanted to tell him that how much he miss his love these days. How much his heart crave to hold him in his arms, cherish him and don't know what.

He is determined that without convincing his love, he can't step inside his home. And if possible, he will bring back him there.

With this thought, he take his leave from Jeon mansion, leaving taehyung alone.

___________________________

It's 11: 30 at night. Yoongi is still not home.

After enquiring from house staff, taehyung got to know that yoongi was went to his company for submitting some work. And it might take him time, because he would also going to meet jimin there.

Taehyung thought, yoongi returned back to home after 9'o clock as he is out of the house from afternoon. But there is no evidence of his in house till now.