(S2) A Similar World

After entering the portal towards the Quanta. The girl Bronya then met up with the black might in a unexpected way.

Although it's an accident. The valkyrie wasn't going to let that slide.

"That's gonna leave a mark." Caressing his cheek, there was hand printed after a strong slap from Bronya.

"Who are you?" She asked but what caught her attention was that he mentioned Kiana's name. "How did you know Kiana's name?"

"Oh, where are my manners... My name is Kyo." The black knight introduced himself. "And i have been watching you all for a very long time... Bronya."

Staring at the jet black-haired man, his crimson red eyes glowed. Bronya's gut feeling is telling her. That the man who stands before her... Is a dangerous one.

"I understand you're cautious Bronya, but rest assured. I am not your enemy."

As the knight stated all her cautious state was dropped as he clearly told her that he is on her side.

"Then may the Bronya ask of what is subject Kyo doing here?" Cutting right to the chase, the girl spared no details and demanded him to answer.

"Funny thing really, some gray haired old man suddenly appeared at my domain and attempted to kill me." A snap from his finger and the armor he is wearing dispersed, as his clothing changed. There a black hoodie jacket, and from its back, a red dragon was printed, pairing with gray skinny jeans, and a pair of sneakers with black and white stripe design.

"A very dangerous individual... One could I say that he's the Evil of Humanity." He turned around and saw another kid walking towards them. "And he has broken the seal that i placed on him."

A boy with brown hair approaches. Kyo looked at the boy and was unfazed from his appearance. "Who... are you?" Bronya asked as the asked

"I'm Joachim... and you are?"

"Bronya." the girl simply replied. And points to the knight. "That one is Subject Kyo."

"He's from the outside world, boy. And she has entered the Sea of Quanta after harsh battle from the surface." Kyo replied.

"Then she could still make it back, its a good thing that she has fallen not too deep from here."

"Thank you, but the Bronya is not going back." She stated as this made Joachim stiffened. "The Bronya is looking for something lost in the depths of this sea."

"The gem of desire huh?" Kyo said in his thoughts.

"You... You're heading deeper into the sea of quanta? That place is dangerous. You shouldn't get too close."

The boy's eyes glanced at Kyo asking for help to stop the girl from moving forward.

"The Bronya knows the risks, but she must press forward."

"You heard the girl... There's nothing you could do to change her mind."

The man crossed his arms symbolizing that he's not going to help or intervene, as he is just a neutral one that was dragged lost at the sea thanks to his enemy.

"This is a rift between reality and possibilities, a dimension of imaginary theories and actual existence... And I am standing vigil in this vast labyrinth to stop people from going deeper."

"Walk away. No normal human is allowed to enter the sea of quanta."

Joachim didn't gave up and persuaded once more for Bronya to back out.

Warned by the gatekeeper, Honkai beasts suddenly emerged from the shadows catching off the girl's surprise.

Kyo dashed forward his fist balled filled with dark energy and quickly with a jab wiped off the Honkai beasts after releasing its energy towards it.