[Christmas Special AU] To be with you

It has been quite a time after the Honkai was vanished from Earth.

Giving earth a chance to rebuild, to progress and move forward from the past.

Currently at the St. Freya dormitory. Our main heroine just woke up and shut off her alarm clock.

Her name was Kiana Kaslana. She's a student of the school, but that's not all... A valkyrie who fights and protect the earth from Honkai.

Another thing... Is that she's a herrscher, a dangerous species born from the mass amount of Honkai Energy and Will.

Though she may be a herrscher, a walking time bomb. She used and controlled her power to protect the lives of the earth.

The girl moaned as she stretches her arms warming up.

She looks to her door, where a calendar was hung. A red circle was mark at 25th of the day.

That's right. Christmas...

It is currently December 24th 6:30AM

Kiana then stood up and got changed. Upon leaving her room, once coming down from the second floor. There her best friend was finishing decorations from the Christmas Tree.

"Good morning Kiana-chan~" Greeted by the black haired girl finishing on putting up the Christmas stockings at their chimney.

"Good morning Mei-senpai." The girl greeted back with a warm smile.

Raiden Mei. She's also the same as Kiana. A student and a valkyrie, and wields the power of a herrscher. And one of the heroes who vanquished the Honkai.

"Breakfast is ready. We should get ready and meet up with the Overseer."

"Yay! Mei-senpai's cooking." Cheered the girl making Mei giggle, as she rarely saw Kiana being like this.

Over for the past years, they all matured.  They all faced some obstacles. Nevertheless they conquered every hurdle which brings them to the present.

"Come to think of it... Where's Bratnya?"

"I'm right here Kiana idiotka."

The small girl answers as she approached the two holding a small box, wrapped as a present.

Bronya Zaychik, a student of St. Freya and valkyrie as well. An intelligent hacker, also the wields the power of a herrscher.

"That present, i wonder whose it for?" Kiana asked curious to know.

"I think we know who is it for." Mei giggles as the white haired girl noticed that her best friend was way happier than usual.

"Mei-senpai, can i see your hand?"

"Eh?" Surprised by the girl's sudden action. Kiana smiles noticing a ring attached to her left hand.

"Ah so that's why."

"Wh-what is it?" Nervously. Kiana smiled and showed her hand as well. "You're not the only one Me-senpai."

A small smile formed at Bronya as she too raised her hand, which a  silver ring, the same as them wore it.

The door outside the dorm opened, revealing their Class Monitor who just returned after a morning jog.

"Ahh, its Class Monitor."

"Good morning Kiana, Mei-san, Bronya." Greeted by her as she wipes the sweat on her face with a clean towel she bought.

The girls noticed that Fu Hua is also wearing a silver ring on her hand. "Heh?, So class monitor even wears it eh?"