(S1) Voice I

The following week passed after Shiro's enrollment, progress was quite made.

"Shiro-san, what's the formula for this equation?" Some of the girls sat right next to him as he is giving tips to his classmates from the problem they are having which is MATH.

At first they were reluctant of speaking to him, but he proved himself to be an honest boy, he studied hard, and helped the teachers and staff whether they are small or big.

"It's this one." He wrote it down at the piece of paper and underlined it, marking the importance.

"Hmph, look at him getting too happy that he's accepted."

From the back was Kiana glaring at the boy, with a hand on her chin supporting herself.

"Idiotka must be jealous that he is getting stolen from her." Bronya described with her usual face.

"Who are you calling an idiot! Plus why the hell would i be jealous?!" Shouted by Kiana who turned to her team member.

"Now now Kiana-chan. Shouldn't you be grateful that Shiro-kun is starting to fit in." Mei scolded and calmed down the hotheaded girl.

"Well yeah as long as he doesn't take you away from me Mei-senpai."

"No one is going to take away my student." Himeko comes in asserting dominance as the student went back to their own seats. "And for the love of Honkai, can you stop talking about Mei and be yourself for 5 minutes?"

"But i am myself." Kiana replied with honesty.

"That's not the point."

Himeko sighed then opened her book. Which they are going to tackle some History.

"The Honkai grows with civilization, and is a recurring cataclysmic event...

During the 1st Honkai Eruption in Berlin, 1953, people first discovered... That concentrated Honkai produces a core that turns a human host into a Herrscher who can bend physical laws."

As Himeko talked, Shiro head some groaning voice behind, which he glanced behind and a tick mark appeared at his head. "That idiot dozing off during the class, not to mention making those noise that made my writing messed up."

"The Herrscher of the Void appeared in 2nd Honkai Eruption of 2000 and initiated a global disaster."

As she tackled the horrible events. Especially the nuke at Siberia... Shiro couldn't help but be fascinated and at the same time confused about the abnormalities of the world.

Time passes as the bell ring stopping the end of the lecture. "That's it for the classes. You'll have a day off tomorrow, but the exam is on the day after. Remember to review the course materials."

The students were dismissed as Himeko approached the sleeping white haired beauty.

"Kiana wake up." Shiro shook her arm as the girl is still snoozing peacefully.

"You wanted to be a teacher, you wanted this." The red-haired lady mumbled those regretful words.

Himeko then folded the paper into a fan then smacked it at the girl's head. "Ow! H-Himeko."

"Fu Hua please help Kiana pass the exam."

The class monitor which happened to be passing by the hall stopped and went inside. "By all means Miss Himeko."

Kiana's face went pale and turned her head to find Mei and Bronya, which they were already gone.

So the only one left is Shiro whom she pleaded using her puppy eyes to try and flinched the boy.