(S2) Initiate

Currently Time: 20:45

At the rooftops, Shiro walks to the edge as he stared down below thinking that not even a valkyrie can survive that fall.

Why?

That's because he found a pain in his ass that is keeping an eye on him. He lifted the Valkyrie at her neck and his fingers slowly clenched making Shickshal's agent breathe.

"There's no need to play the cat and mice games. On the count of three, show yourselves, or else this is the price."

"Don't do it vice-captain! It ain't worth it!"

"One..."

"Two..."

Before he finished to three. Bunch of girls showed up from the shadows. As he smiled knowing that his threat will work.

"You win... Murata-san."

And of course who else would be their vice-captain will be.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Guess the stalker couldn't keep out of her habits huh?"

Shiro said, still maintaining on holding the valkyrie from his hand.

"Now would you mind letting my teammate go?"

Shiro closed his eyes and hummed, once opened the colour of his eyes turned red. Then answered...

"No..."

A loud gunshot echoed under the full bright moon. The rest of the immortal blades Valkyries had their jaws drop from what he did.

"You forgot to say please~"

Dropping the corpse below, one of the Valkyries wanted to attack him. Though Rita held her hand holding them back.

She saw that he changed so much ever since awakening steel crimson blades.

Much stronger, and faster. That he has been able to kill an A-rank valkyrie with ease.

"You bastard! We did as you told! Why did you kill her?!"

The male smiled as cold wind blew through his hair. "3 months ago..."

"I have seen that Schicksal is nothing but a people controlled by the puppeteer, following orders as he told."

"You remember that right? Rita Rossweisse."

The maid silent, as her scythe shine more brightly thanks to the light of the moon.

"Ever heard of a quote. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?"

The famous quote regarding karma.

"But I'm sure that valkyrie is nothing but a soldier. That word TEAMMATE. The way you say it, makes me shiver in disgust, i really did hold myself back of throwing up."

Rita then frowns and then replied. "She is the eldest daughter of her family, a good friend of ours. And bravely fought against honkai beasts."

"So?"