(S1) Being

Yu: Used the English version for now

Crimson dark flames scattered at the zone of O-023, as the man beside Siegfried smiled holding his dark tainted sword.

"Look at all you acting all smug and mighty, you just came here just because of the lady earlier."

Gaia hummed as his answer remaining silent, as Siegfried's word hit a nail on the sack.

"You're not wrong. She may be a looker, but something else intrigues me." Gaia said lifting the man on to his shoulders.

"Plus, should you even let her go? You heard Theresa earlier, do not let the herrscher reach inside the tower." Siegfried said emphasizing about the herrscher.

"Sieg, i don't have much time left." Gaia spoke and felt that the man's voice was sore having a hard time speaking.

"If things went to south, proceed carefully with our plan, I don't know what that shithead did to me, but looks like I'll be nearing my end."

Slowly the two walked forward as Gaia carefully moved not to strain more of Siegfried's wounds.

"Damn it, you're talking like an old man dude, it's very creepy to be honest."

"I mean i am clearly one, after getting fished out by the pod."

Siegfried let out a small chuckle then held his hand and formed into a fist.

"Then good luck to you."

"Hmph, luck." Gaia hearing that word just gives him more pain in the ass because of his rotten luck.

"But I'm gonna need it."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

5 minutes later, Kiana and Theresa arrived at the sector only to see the massacre done on the lands.

"This is... Different." Theresa look spooked seeing crimson dark flames still lurking around.

"Aunt Theresa?" Kiana worriedly asked as the nun snapped back to her senses. "Judgement of Shamash didn't do this."

"Then who?!"

Panicked she wanted answers. Which Kiana noticed that she unconsciously raised her voice. "Sorry."

"It's ok Kiana... I know that man is an evil perverted scumbag, but if the shamash really devoured him into ashes. He still didn't deserve to die that way."

"Never knew that Theresa cared about my old man this much." Kiana said so looking at the devastated look of her aunt.

"Never knew you cared so much about my man that much, Theresa." Just as Kiana said those in her thoughts, a voice spoke through Theresa's channel.

"Is that you Cecilia, are you in Siberia?" Theresa's mood suddenly changed, as Kiana also was startled but also feeling very nostalgic from the voice.

"Yeah, I met up with Sieg earlier, he's in a bad situation, thank god Y- i mean the executor was right in time." Cecilia paused since their conversation may be recorded by HQ, so she quickly corrected by using the codename of the executor.

"I never saw Gaia in action, but he really is strong." Theresa muted herself for a second there. After all no one was supposed to know the existence of Gaia, especially Schicksal.

"Theresa, who is Gaia?" Kiana asked recalling one of her studies in St. Freya, regarding the 2nd Herrscher uprising. Gaia was never mentioned from the history subject.