(Preview for S3)

After Bianka said goodbye... Kiana was left alone at the old church staring at the statue of the Holy Maiden.

"Do you know..."

She turned to the source of the voice as the man walks forward and stopped before the statue.

"That even though she was condemned by the people, her goodness still didn't waver. Even though they hated and persecuted her."

"The Holy Maiden still performed her duty as a valkyrie..."

"Otto's bodyguard..." Kiana acted cautious and got on a stance, if somehow the overseer's bodyguard will move suspicious.

He was dressed in all black... long coat, with a hood covering his entire hood, and black perfectly fit jeans, and a pair of boots.

And also wear a small mask hiding his facial features.

"Rest assured, young valkyrie. I am not here to hurt you.."

"Even though your employed by Otto?"

"I may be employed by him. But i will not  follow every of his orders."

The girl then lowered her guard as Kiana felt that he was honest and sincere... Furthermore she felt a nostalgic smell and gentle presence to that man.

Even though she ain't even an animal, her attitude and movements symbolizes as a cat that's why.

"Mister bodyguard...?"

"Ah, where are my manners... The name is Chronos."

Bit of a weird name she thought.

"Kiana Kaslana..."

The atmosphere has gone more serious when he called her full name. "Do you regret life?"

"Regret?" She pondered and remembered the days of the past, most likely painful events.

Knowing that she is a clone and a vessel for the herrscher of void. Himeko's death. When she almost lost the class monitor.

And most recently...

"No...  It was thanks to this life that it opened my eyes. The world's system is corrupted."

"But at the same time there too is beauty in it..."

She replied and remembered those dear people in heart that gave her strength and hope to fight for the good.

"And i will still fight to protect the beauty of this world."

"I see." He then turns around and was about to leave when he forgot to tell her something.

"You know... I have been watching you for a very long time... Kiana Kaslana..."

Tensing up, the man continues. "From a student at St. Freya, Arc City, Nagazora...

Everywhere i kept watching you."

She felt scared, her bones shattered with his frightening aura. Though all he just wants to convene to her.

That he is not her enemy.

So why?

What is scaring her.

"I bid you farewell... Kiana."

Chronos then left, as the girl sat down, mix emotions.

Confusion, Anger, and Sadness.

"Why?"

She look at the man whose distance is getting minimize as he walked off. Reaching to him a familiar image was shown.

"Why am i Crying?"

To be continued

Yu: Vruh, i should have thought twice as this will be HUGE spoilers of what happened at the next chapters in S2

Well no regrets. I also too am becoming impatient and wanted to update. Sadly job is too much harsh and i don't have time to update.

See you all the next chapter

Peace!