(S1) Trials

"Valkyries, i wished you all the best of luck!"

Theresa had said so as the exam started from her announcement.

"Kiana-chan, you look terrible. Were you stealing food from the fridge without microwaving them?

Mei noticed her partner whose eyes were still in blank and her face was pale, not to mention her posture is off.

"I've been having terrible dreams for the last 2 days." The kaslana girl timidly replied conserving her energy. "I can't remember the details... but it's terrible Mei. You were leaving me in the dream."

The swordswoman giggled and pats her head. "Don't worry Kiana-chan I'll always be with you, after this how about i make you a meal."

"Mei-senpai." The girl had hearts on her eyes thanks to her senior kind heart. "But only if you put effort at this exam."

"Mei-senpai! Your so mean to me today."

The other students are at the spectators area waiting for their turn. Including Shiro and Brona who were paired up.

"There's not a day with Kiana getting lovey dovey with Mei-san." He sighed and with a facepalm which the genius glanced towards him and blankly stated.

"Subject Shiro's words does not match to your emotions."

Startled the bot nervously asked. "W-what are you talking about?"

"The Bronya ran through your laptop and found some 'Interesting Genres' through your browser history."

Speechless he finds was to counter that. Even though he did no such thing. "First of all that's a breach of privacy, second I don't remember searching very sussy that can damage my reputation even more."

"But evidence here is a proof." Bronya showed a captured photo that indicates his browser history.

"I really don't remember about that, probably it's my short-term memory loss."

"Short-term memory loss?" Tilting her head, the girl still wasn't convinced as he nods.

"The Bronya will be remember that." She took note and saved an important data to her brain.

"A-Anyway." Coughing he quickly changed the subject. "Those two really good friends." Observing the duo in a fight, they are in sync with their attacks.

"The two are inseparable after of what happened at Nagazora city..."

"Back then a zombie apocalypse have surrounded the city due to the unstable spreading of Honkai."

"It was revealed that Raiden Mei is the 3rd herrscher. The herrscher of thunder in short HoT."

"She's a herrscher? First time I'm hearing this." He looked at Mei easily slicing the simulated Honkai beasts with her katana.

"Because of the unstable emotions, the herrscher has taken over her, if it wasn't for idiotka, she wouldn't have save Mei before then."

"I too am there."

"Inseparable bond huh?" Shiro crossed his arms and finally understood why she is always overprotective to the black-haired girl valkyrie.

The timer reaches zero and a loud horn echoes around, now that the round is over.

"Kiana-chan, you really are giving it your all."

"That's because your my partner Mei-senpai, i wouldn't dare to be a burden to you."

The duo smiled as the next candidates are called which was, Shiro and Bronya as the two stepped in and prepared their gear.

Meanwhile...