[Extra] Rivals

??? POV

There is one man stronger than i am... the weakest male in the world.

One man that i couldn't match up with.

"Here!"

The sound of shoes echoed around the basketball court.

A player then passed the ball to their ace, holding the ball with his firm hands.

The defender was none other than me... i quickly got as close to my matchup not letting him get away from him.

It was only a practice game with our team. And my opponent for today is...

"Not this time... Kevin." I let out a cocky smile as he returned the same one.

Once the ball hits the floor, he ducked down attempting to drive forward, but i like i said my defense in playing is incredible.

But he step back as i fell for an obvious fake. Curving the ball behind, a strategical dribbling. Behind the back, he passed he immediately got passed and drived forward.

I wasn't finished though. Chasing him down, it's now a showdown on the paint.

He leapt forward attempting for an easy layup shot, not noticing i caught up to him.

Using my leg strength, i jumped high and reached my hand towards the ball to block the shot.

!!!

What i didn't expect, is that he duck his head going under me and threw behind the ball towards the ring without even looking back.

"Double clutch?!"

It was a smooth shot, as both of us landed down the ground, one of the girls cheered for his bravado, while he wiped a sweat from his forehead.

Leaving a smile for me. Ah yes, how could i forget.

It's a declaration of war.

"Don't mind." My captain pats me at the shoulder grabbing the ball. "Let's get it back." Our point guard says and handled the ball.

Reaching the half court. I was in a good position, at the corner of the right outside the 3 point lane.

It was then that our handler gave a slight nod to me. Which i understood what it meant.

Despite this is just practice with just our teammates, we'll still go all out.

!!!

"One on One!"

Shooting Forward vs Shooting Forward.

"Going to take revenge at me for earlier?"

"You said it." I smiled and dribbled the ball, and starts to drive forward.

But he is also good at defense, but once i saw a opening, i will definitely make a good flashy play.

Hesitating. I quickly spun around as he was not able to predict that.

"Shoot!"

Passing Kevin, Their center was now focused one me.

With a sly grin. I jumped up and was about to return the favour.

"Not letting you!"

The center answered as he was leapt matching his height to the altitude of my jump.

As well as Kevin who was behind me ready to steal it.

Time slows down as i relaxed my breathing, controlling my movement.