(S1) What the Future Holds

Going back to Mei, the samurai was blocking every lance that are targeted at her.

"Kiana-chan wake up!"

She yelled calling out to her believed friend, though the herrscher control is intact and there was no way of bringing back Kiana.

"Damn it." She cursed after jumping back, and deflected another...

"At this rate, we'll lose our footing against her." The herrscher of thunder said advising Mei to change their plan.

!!!

Mei jumps back once again, her foot was on a bad angle, as the girl stumbled down to the ground due to improper balance

"Guah!"

The herrscher then reached her hand forward to Mei's neck. Struggling she tried to break free, but the herrscher's fingertips are like fangs, digging more deeper at her skin.

"Kia...na..."

"Now, we will become as one."

Mei felt the honkai from her body fading, as from her eyes the spirit of the herrscher residing inside her was getting sucked out.

Mei struggled, her right arm shakes attempting to stop it.

"Kiana...chan."

That's when it happened, Kiana's eyes turned back to her usual colour, tears came out from her diamond coloured eyes.

"Mei-senpai..." She called out and let her friend go, Mei coughs to get some air back to her lungs.

!!!

Only just seconds. Kiana screamed and staggered back as the Herrscher took control, fully and there's no holding her back.

"Judgement awaits!"

A strong gust of wind came, as Mei was blown away with a great distance.

Tumbling down, she lifts her head and saw the herrscher's power. Lances were on the sky waiting for her orders.

That's when reinforcements arrived, and it was Anti-Entropy mechs commanded by Einstein.

But in just seconds. The herrscher displayed great power and annihilated them with just a snap of her finger, the lances shot forward piercing the mechs cores.

"Mei! Are you alright?" Theresa arrives from her back with her divine key.

"Hmm, i was wondering who you are, but then i remember... It's been a while brat." The herrscher of the void let out a sinister smirk.

"You have the nerve to call me with that word?" Theresa glared at the herrscher. "Well, not that it matters... I'm gonna do what it takes to wake Kiana up. Even if it comes of clobbering you."

"Such threats from you... Ahh, just like last time... You can't save anyone..."

"I may have failed to save Cecilia, and Gaia, but this time i won't fail, without a doubt, I'll save my niece no matter what!"

"Hahahaha! Come at me then brat."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While Theresa and Mei joined forces and are dealing with the herrscher, back at the bridge.

"This is not good..." The captain worriedly says seeing the power level of the herrscher is enough to break the system's measurement. "Those two wouldn't last. Dr. Einstein have you other plans?"

Dr. Einstein started to think while watching the video feedback of the two Valkyries fending of Honkai beasts as well as the herrscher.

She was having trouble of deciding whether she would use her final trump card.